- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ 1
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial 0
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream 2
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 30
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 6
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 15
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 2
- Mandela and the responsibility of activism 8
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 114
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 64
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 62
- RT @aptly_engineerd: Israel approves detention without charges for African migrants http://t.co/5SUIhnyfpt via @reuters, 2 hours ago
- RT @elivalley: “'Anti-Zionists’ will not be permitted to speak using the Hillel name or under the Hillel roof.” - @eric_fingerhut http://t.co/yLjpfbZv3S, 2 hours ago
- RT @palestinefilm: Ashrawi urges NBC to halt drama series set in East Jerusalem | Maan News Agency http://t.co/2dALLUUJjA, 3 hours ago
- RT @adanielroth: Billel? Hillel Cool? Hillel Zero? Crystal Hillel? Hillel St. Blues? #NewNamesForSwarthmoreHillel @alexbkane @Mondoweiss @simonerzim, 3 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: Hillel CEO: "‘Anti-Zionists’ will not be permitted to speak using the Hillel name" http://t.co/5TWPu9xmT7 via @simonerzim, 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are hurting Obama on Iran deal (30)
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream (2)
- Hostage: The Romanian government has said it will stop sending construction workers to Israel if Jerusalem does not...
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (66)
- Hostage: >> In his harshest description to date of Palestinian ethnicity, Sec. Kerry also said Palestinian...
- Hostage: For all its blocking all over the place, the US must be sure that the Palestinians would win their case in...
- Walid: “The US has blocked proposals to either have the Security Council or an international peace conference...
- Man of zeal? (71)
- Krauss: Lmfao, Kate Upton. She’s a Marilyn Monroe carbon copy, though. But a dark-haired, fierce woman? No....
- tree: tree, everyone here is clamoring for an Amazon-like woman with big boobs to play the role of WW. You seem to...
- Shingo: tree, everyone here is clamoring for an Amazon-like woman with big boobs to play the role of WW I think what...
- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ (1)
- Annie Robbins: The emotional and political awakening of the U.S. group is important for American audiences to...
Author Archives: Sylvia Schwarz
Wednesday, 7/18, 34 Down: U.S. ally whose capital has the letters U-S-A in the middle of the name: Abbr. Argggg. I can’t even do crossword puzzles without misinformation and propaganda.
Minnesota Break the Bonds Campaign loses a lawsuit to divest their state bonds from Israel, despite having a black and white case with state investment statues in their favor.
With models from South Africa to Jim Crow, Sylvia Schwarz muses over the aesthetics of a post-apartheid Israel/Palestine.