- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 26
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 61
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 59
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 89
- RT @DinaJaber: BZU Campus sorrow grief at #sajiDarwish 18 yr student killed by israelis #Ramallah #Paletsine http://t.co/GHexgn2vgz, 2 hours ago
- RT @jrosyfield: Clearly #Israel is instigating. 6 #Palestinians killed across the OPT in the last 24 hours, 2 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/11/2014 - http://t.co/fVv7WigYqE, 2 hours ago
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 14 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 18 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (82)
- just: They don’t much care for denial of facts here. Facts, they don’t have a problem with.
- Hostage: Hostage- If you have to mention Abe Foxman in a discussion about Lindy as if the Jews who opposed the Des...
- Sumud: Sibiriak ~ First of all, I reject both your and Lindbergh’s assertion of a monolithic entity “the Jews”. If...
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (26)
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (59)
- Sumud: German Lefty ~ Do you really expect me to “write sensitively” about Zionist racists just because they happen...
- Sibiriak: tokyobk : A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- eljay: >> A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (11)
- Sumud: Clearly, if a few people at a BDS event boo at the mention of Jews, BDS must be antisemitic. I’ve never...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (61)
- FreddyV: My issue is when people use their religious definition as currency. Messianic Jews are virtually worshipped...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (82)
Author Archives: Tanya Keilani
A Palestinian activist discusses her painful experience with “normalization” programs that seek to promote dialog between Palestinians & Israel supporters.
The Time is Right for Strengthening Our Movement: Students for Justice in Palestine’s first national conference
Please support the first Students for Justice in Palestine national conference. This kind of campus organizing is vital, and these students need your financial support to make the conference a reality. As a daughter of Palestinian refugees waiting to return to their … Continue reading