- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 25
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel 11
- ‘Globe’ readers slam paper for ignoring unfair distribution of water … 5
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 1
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 14
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 21
- Like the status quo? Ever wanted to stand on the … 10
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 0
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 0
- 12,000 Cherokee, 40,000 Bedouin — Don’t let history repeat 0
- More Jewish settlers needed in Galilee to ‘balance’ Palestinian population 0
- A loving remembrance of Peter Kaplan 0
- Ari Shavit is hardwired into the Israeli elite—but knows nothing … 0
- Interview with Dr. Haidar Eid: ‘The Palestinian struggle is not … 0
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 142
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- (Updated) Senator Chuck Schumer promises more Iran sanctions, vows to … 129
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 84
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- The false analogy of Syria and Palestine 67
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- RT @alexbkane: Hilarious. @Eric_Alterman takes issue with @natashalennard's correct math--He has written 9 pieces on @MaxBlumenthal http://t.co/VWrlzjfZ8D, 5 hours ago
- RT @Justworldbooks: We'll b ready to upload #gazawritesback files to printer any day now! Woohoo! http://t.co/jT2rA0NIHt, 5 hours ago
- RT @AmerStudiesAssn: ASA National Council Votes Unanimously To Endorse Academic Boycott of Israel #2013ASA #BDS http://t.co/wxZAxu5XAM, 7 hours ago
- RT @AmerStudiesAssn: The ASA National Council endorses academic boycott and recommends the members endorse as well. #2013ASA #BDS, 7 hours ago
- RT @jvplive: PRESS RELEASE: Jewish Voice for Peace Responds to @AmerStudiesAssn's Resolution on Academic Boycotts: http://t.co/FS1XBxuMPC, 7 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (21)
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond Tree’ was to shine a light on Palestinian suffering and help bring about peace (150)
- Hostage: In other words, while the novel has value, is sympathetic, reaches audiences, it also did not meet a goal...
- Hostage: Susan Abulhawa’s critique of Corasanti’s book provided a point of departure with which to critique the...
- Hostage: Twain did not write Huck Finn from the perspective of a black man, but a white boy. He actually wrote...
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ (14)
- Annie Robbins: Has Corasanti written from a *Jewish perspective* about Zionism & the dynamics within Jewish...
- Annie Robbins: She returns to the US, gets her Masters in Middle Eastern studies at Harvard, continuing on for a Law...
- Betsy: Has Corasanti written from a *Jewish perspective* about Zionism & the dynamics within Jewish social life...
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle (55)
Author Archives: Tufts University Students for Justice in Palestine
So you’re thinking of Birthright: A primer by students who went on birthright for those still considering the trip
A publication by students who went on birthright for those still considering the trip. A Tufts Students for Justice in Palestine publication.