- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 0
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 5
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 19
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 24
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 29
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 36
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 17
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails http://t.co/LdipMdfzNR, 50 mins ago
- Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players http://t.co/Uw93TXGyFz, 3 hours ago
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 6 hours ago
- Israel is now attempting to 'de-Arabize' Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East http://t.co/UtxzDClJck, 6 hours ago
- Michael Ratner's journey away from Zionism http://t.co/DazJQn7udp, 6 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (5)
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (19)
- tree: I don’t think its religion, seafoid. I think its an identity issue. See Marqusee here: So what was the...
- talknic: @Jackdaw “Good riddance to Michael and Phil in America, where the steady decline of Judaism goes on...
- Donald: “I think you could say they’ve been synthesized, but have kept their original contradictions....
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (61)
- Donald: Thanks tree. I think I’ve heard of Grodzinsky’s book, but haven’t gotten around to reading...
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (24)
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (75)
- talknic: http://mondoweiss.net/2014/03/ evangelicals-christian-indelib le.html/comment-page-1#comment -648201 hophmi...
Author Archives: Vashti Kenway
A drawn-out criminal case against pro-Palestinian activists in Australia has been largely dismissed
On May 1st, 19 Melbourne activists will be put on trial for their political activity. In a precedent-setting case, these pro-Palestine activists will be fighting a variety of charges designed to criminalise dissent in Baillieu’s Victoria and intimidate supporters of Palestine in Australia.