- Judaisation vs Justice: Israel’s war on the Bedouin proves 1948 … 0
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org … 0
- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ 2
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial 3
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream 15
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 40
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 9
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 49
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 0
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- Israel apologists attempted to discredit Mandela with false Israel apartheid … 0
- ‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted … 0
- Thousands mourn Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, 14, following ‘assassination’ by Israeli … 0
- Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial 0
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 134
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 83
- Man of zeal? 79
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 65
- Judaisation casts the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians in zero-sum terms, and thereby makes it unresolvable http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 3 mins ago
- Prawer Plan & effort to settle Jews in Galilee can be traced to one of Zionism’s earliest principles: “Judaisation” http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 3 mins ago
- Both Israel and the Palestinians understand that the war of 1948 never really finished http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 5 mins ago
- Stakes R high w/ Prawer Plan b/c Israel views it as continuation of '48 war creating Jewish st on ruins of Palestine http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 6 mins ago
- Judaisation vs Justice: Israel’s war on the Bedouin proves 1948 settled nothing http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 17 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (134)
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (49)
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream (15)
- Man of zeal? (79)
- Ecru: “Let’s remember who the owner of Marvel Comics is – none other than Haim Saban.” Yes I’m...
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (83)
- JeffB: @Hostage – You are ducking the issue. Israel did not agree to the arbitrator. That’s it both...
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are hurting Obama on Iran deal (40)
- Talkback: Mike_Konrad: The Iran deal was crazy. Any deal which is not pushed through by Israel is crazy. The...
Author Archives: Waleed al-Meadana
Waleed al-Meadana sends a report from a day of violence in Gaza – “That is similar to the first day of the 2008 – 2009 Israeli war against the Gaza Strip. Everything is the same except for the black sky. It is more black this time.”
Waleed al-Meadana writes about the death of his mother.
Waleed al-Meadana writes about Hadeel Haddad, a two-year old girl killed in an Israeli attack on Gaza today.
On Friday, Israel attacked the Gaza Strip, killing at least eleven people. Waleed al-Meadana wrote us saying, “I have no time to choose my words. I am just being spontaneous, for every second counts. One hour later, I may have no chance to write you, lest being dead — I have the same things in mind now all Gazans have.”
Raw unfiltered voice from Palestine: you call me a terrorist, but you have taught me to love my country
Cast Lead Anniversary
A Palestinian in Gaza describes living through a recent Israeli military strike against his next door neighbor.