- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 0
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 3
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 25
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 8
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest … 5
- ‘BDS on Broadway’: Adalah-NY leads march to shame occupation profiteers 0
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS 0
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- ‘NYT’ provides frank descriptions of lobby’s power in review of … 0
- State Dept to ‘check out’ vicious attack on Palestinian athletes 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 136
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 113
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 89
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 1 hour ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 4 hours ago
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear 'stain of indelible infamy,' Israel says http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ, 4 hours ago
- Battle over Maryland's anti-boycott Israel bill heats up http://t.co/BAEc3ydnlP, 4 hours ago
- Video: Moataz Washaha's family asks us to boycott Israel http://t.co/lxfbKnvg3q, 4 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ on Israel’s side (3)
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (25)
- hophmi: It’s skeery enough, I agree. It’s a blog post at a website that prints many different...
- hophmi: “He was born to a Jewish mother and considers himself part of the Jewish people. But perhaps he’s...
- hophmi: “Can’t one be both a Jew and a Christian in the same way that one can be both a Swede or a Turk and a...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (34)
- Hostage: All were rejected by the Arab side, as have Israeli proposals ever since. That’s a ludicrous...
- Donald: What were the choices available for Jewish refugees in 1947 outside of Palestine? I’m genuinely...
- Sibiriak: dbroncos: Every settler who moves into the West Bank … adds another nail to the coffin of the 2ss....
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (8)
- Binyamin in Orangeburg: I often encounter the Haj Amin argument as well. My reply is that this is a new form of...
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (5)
- LeaNder: The Palestinians felt abandoned and betrayed by their Israeli colleagues, and this led to a deepening...
Author Archives: Yakov Rabkin
Rabkin: We cannot have a rational approach to the peace process till we decouple the fate of Israel from the Jewish future
Yakov Rabkin, a professor of history at the University of Montreal, lately presented a paper on the challenges to Israel’s legitimacy at the National Press Club in Tokyo. Rabkin is the author of A Threat from Within: A History of … Continue reading