- ‘Forward’ piece on destruction of Palestinian neighborhood fronting Western Wall … 14
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 17
- Bradley Manning rally to feature, Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, … 3
- Another ‘NYT’ piece buys Israel’s al-Dura report– which PA spox … 7
- Jewish philanthropies stay away from org dedicated to Yiddish culture … 22
- Reporters Without Borders on the Israeli al-Dura investigation: ‘the nature … 6
- Obama’s secret wars in Muslim world make Americans vulnerable 24
- ‘Al Jazeera’ reposts Massad piece, after censoring it 4
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 2240
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 1716
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1698
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 1368
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1358
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 809
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 87
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 87
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- RT @drones: Attorney General Eric Holder: We've drone four Americans, three by accident. Oops. http://t.co/R5NrBGPJfQ, 13 hours ago
- RT @grassfed: MT“@BPFF_Festival: #Palestinian film "Omar" by Hany Abu-Assad, receives 5 min standing O at #Cannes: http://t.co/xvCDQDwuDP” …, 16 hours ago
- ‘Forward’piece on destruction of Palestinian neighborhood fronting Western Wall not embraced by all ‘Forward’ readers http://t.co/a8nvXYynM6, 17 hours ago
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by requiring tourists to obtain military permit http://t.co/vNUagVufkS, 18 hours ago
- Bradley Manning rally to feature, Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, Sarah Shourd http://t.co/C1C7G1DXJ6, 18 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (89)
- ‘Forward’ piece on destruction of Palestinian neighborhood fronting Western Wall is not embraced by all ‘Forward’ readers (14)
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (35)
- Djinn: For the same reason Australia’s PM appointed a specific “liaison” between her office and...
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (39)
- Hostage: Massad aside, what Shasha is talking about seems way worse in the Christian world than in the Jewish one!...
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by requiring tourists to obtain military permit (17)
- German Lefty: I just found this latest BBC poll on the views of different countries’ influence:...
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… immense’ (39)
- tree: It is mistaken to claim that “Jews were at the forefront of the civil rights movement” as if all...
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations (13)
- Djinn: I’d say it’s more a case of knowing that it doesn’t matter how stupid the lie, there will...
- Israel blocks UNESCO fact-finding mission to investigate assaults on holy places in Jerusalem (4)
- Sumud: I don’t think they withdrew from UNESCO, rather they said the would withhold funding, and there were...
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Zakaria Muhammed Zubeidi
‘I will die for my freedom’ letter from prison by Zakaria Zubeidi, director of the Jenin Freedom Theatre
Two letters written from prison by Zakaria Zubeidi, director of the Jenin Freedom Theatre, who resumed a hunger strike on September 17, 2012 in protest against the Palestinian Authority for imprisonment without charge. On May 13, 2012 Zubeidi was placed in detention where he spent his first 50 days in solitary confinement.