- Israeli government hid map of Prawer plan from Bedouins and … 0
- Judaisation vs Justice: Israel’s war on the Bedouin proves 1948 … 0
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org … 0
- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ 3
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial 3
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream 17
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 45
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 9
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 0
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- Israel apologists attempted to discredit Mandela with false Israel apartheid … 0
- ‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted … 0
- Thousands mourn Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, 14, following ‘assassination’ by Israeli … 0
- Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial 0
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 136
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 86
- Man of zeal? 80
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 65
- Judaisation casts the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians in zero-sum terms, and thereby makes it unresolvable http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 12 mins ago
- Prawer Plan & effort to settle Jews in Galilee can be traced to one of Zionism’s earliest principles: “Judaisation” http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 13 mins ago
- Both Israel and the Palestinians understand that the war of 1948 never really finished http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 15 mins ago
- Stakes R high w/ Prawer Plan b/c Israel views it as continuation of '48 war creating Jewish st on ruins of Palestine http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 15 mins ago
- Judaisation vs Justice: Israel’s war on the Bedouin proves 1948 settled nothing http://t.co/nPwfz52oQm, 27 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (50)
- Man of zeal? (80)
- Woody Tanaka: “Let’s remember who the owner of Marvel Comics is – none other than Haim Saban.” Nope. The...
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (136)
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses US/Israel demands (27)
- Woody Tanaka: True enough.
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (86)
- Woody Tanaka: “They didn’t want to destroy Israel, they wanted to destroy the very idea of Tzion, David’s...
- Woody Tanaka: “The USA doesn’t hate the Palestinian people they just aren’t willing to fight a war for...
- Woody Tanaka: “Israel’s position has been to submit to the arbiter but instead a consistent and unequivocal...
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an appearance at Mandela memorial after all (3)
- kayq: Tbh I would’ve preferred for Netanyahu to go, and see him get ripped to shreds by South Africans for...
Author Archives: Zoe Zenowich
Brooklyn College had its own Peter King hearing last night when right-wing commentator David Horowitz spoke to a feisty crowd of students and faculty. At first I debated whether or not to even give voice to what David Horowitz said. … Continue reading
Brooklyn College’s decision today to reinstate Kristofer Petersen-Overton’s teaching position is being hailed as a victory for academic freedom. Petersen-Overton, a PhD student at CUNY’s Graduate Center, was let go just 24-hours after state assemblyman Dov Hikind allegedly contacted CUNY … Continue reading
The controversy over the firing of a Brooklyn College adjunct professor allegedly for his solidarity with the Palestinian cause continues. The college’s assertion that the teaching appointment of Kristofer Petersen-Overton, a doctoral student entering his fourth semester of studies at … Continue reading