- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 2
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 3
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 3
- Exile and the Prophetic: My Father’s death 2
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention … 4
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire … 5
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 42
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 227
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 148
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 121
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 102
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 84
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 74
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 72
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- Israel announces NYT's Kershner 2 receive all scoops absolving IDF of blame 4 deaths,both real & faked,of "civilians" http://t.co/EYttKLFKQy, 41 mins ago
- "The northern NJ city of Paterson raised a Palestinian flag at City Hall" - NJ city honors Palestinian-Americans http://t.co/Fwlsv796MT, 2 hours ago
- RT @jonmosesjackson: @Mondoweiss Waiting to hear appointment of the special @StateDept anti-racism envoy. Oh wait. http://t.co/Drgq008P4R …, 2 hours ago
- The Special Envoy's purpose? To buttress the case for standing with the Israeli government, no matter what it does. http://t.co/P44n68nxpH, 2 hours ago
- Wht does the Special Envoy do?He does same thing AJC's David Harris does(except Harris doesn't do it w/ taxpayers' $) http://t.co/P44n68nxpH, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (2)
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (3)
- Hostage: You can’t argue out of one side of your mouth that Israelis have a habit of appropriating Middle Eastern...
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (5)
- Hostage: “Visiting professor from Israel” could be someone originally from Israel who has been living elsewhere for...
- piotr: Actually, on college level you do not need teacher certification, or even more strangely, any test of English...
- Stephen Shenfield: “Visiting professor from Israel” could be someone originally from Israel who has been...
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention to 950 other child killings (4)
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (45)
- Citizen: There were a few more, Baird and Percy for example.
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations (3)
- Hostage: This official government account was the 417th consecutive investigation to find Israel not at fault, the...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Ajami
Ramallah, West Bank–The Palestinian catastrophe, the Nakba of 1948, never really ended. What has happened since then, as Yehouda Shenhav, an Israeli sociologist and the author of Bounded by the Green Line, puts it, is a “continuation of the  … Continue reading