- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march … 31
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and … 15
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? 70
- Daily protests rage for Gaza across the West Bank 12
- Iraqis flee Mosul under threat from ISIS 6
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza 49
- Israeli forces kill 3 during Gaza solidarity march in West … 17
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of … 0
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 0
- Watch: 9 Jewish activists arrested after occupying Friends of the … 0
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 0
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 0
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 0
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 0
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 0
- US plays decisive role in Israel’s attack on Gaza 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 148
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- RT @JennaBPope: Pro-Palestinian activists throwing red syrup on IDB Bank in NYC today. IDB helps fund the occupation. #FreePalestine http://t.co/r9c88hfKXp, 9 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: Inside Manhattan synagogue there is fundraiser for Israeli army. Outside people read names of those killed in Gaza http://t.co/HPJietW2Xs, 9 hours ago
- RT @imPalestine: My teacher and later my friend Refaat inspired me to be who I am today. I owe him my love for English. Israel killed his brother just now., 9 hours ago
- RT @YousefAlhelou: #GazaUnderAttack A new massacre, 11 people from AlNajjar family including 5 children, 3 women killed in the last... http://t.co/pNvoUzm0fC, 9 hours ago
- RT @ishaantharoor: The "deafening silence" around Hamas's proposed 10-year-truce http://t.co/R6EFAhXCgc, 9 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Tag Archives: boycott
Several reporters expressed annoyance with US deference to Israel at yesterday’s State Department briefing
Battle over SodaStream anticipates a battle over whether John Kerry’s peace framework could result in a viable Palestinian state on what chunks of land the Palestinians get in the West Bank
The Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions National Committee (BNC), the largest coalition in Palestinian civil society, including trade unions, political parties, popular committees and NGOs, calls on Oxfam to immediately sever ties with Hollywood actor Scarlett Johansson over her vocal support for illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian territory.
On Sunday November 14th, John Ging, Director of UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency) programs in the Gaza Strip, spoke at Columbia University. This speech was one in a recent series of campus speeches by Mr. Ging that was … Continue reading
Two weeks back we reported on a debate on Jewish Perspectives on Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions at a Brooklyn church (videos here). Adam Horowitz moderated, and Kathleen Peratis, a lawyer and member of the J Street board, argued against boycott. … Continue reading
Canada is the latest front in the battle between critics of Israel and those who would smear them as anti-Semites. The video below is from Independent Jewish Voices. An article by Jillian Kestler-D’Amours follows. The Canadian Parliamentary Coalition for Combating … Continue reading
Eva-Lee Baird took this photo in September outside Ricky’s cosmetics store in Brooklyn. That’s Nancy Kricorian of Code Pink on the left, she’s led the boycott against Ahava products made from stolen minerals in the occupied West Bank, and she’s … Continue reading
This is important and I’ve been sitting on it, sorry. Four points: –Caterpillar has temporarily stopped delivering bulldozers to Israel. JPost: Caterpillar, the company which supplies the IDF with bulldozers, has announced that it is delaying the supply of D9 … Continue reading
This is an open letter sent to the South African Zionist Federation (SAZF) from Open Shuhada Street (OSS). OSS recently launched a boycott campaign against Ahava products and received a pernicious response from both Ahava and the SAZF; this is … Continue reading