- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ … 10
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on … 9
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic … 15
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership 11
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says … 15
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and … 6
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 48
- ‘I wanted to make a film [on] the conflict between … 6
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 95
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 79
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 133
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid 50
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 06/19/2013 - http://t.co/Y4aV7OD402, 1 hour ago
- Israel & the West tries to neutralize Palestinian cause by transforming liberation struggle into humanitarian project http://t.co/W3g4ixkMWV, 3 hours ago
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements http://t.co/jaBiBY2pj1, 3 hours ago
- Sixteen-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing http://t.co/alOOCW8p1w, 3 hours ago
- Palestinian prisoner Hussam Shaheen writes - Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ http://t.co/Yss65BM24p, 4 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations (15)
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! (48)
- talknic: @ hophmi “So why do the Palestinians need an army if it is no threat to Israeli hegemony?” You...
- talknic: @ Woody ” Scratch a zionist”? No need. It ooooozes out like settler excreta over Palestinian...
- talknic: @ mondonut ” If the Palestinians are not interested in either negotiating a 2ss or in their own...
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (10)
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t (6)
- Hostage: I find this view a bit naive. It’s a separation of executive and judicial powers built right into the...
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership (11)
- Citizen: Here’s the macro essay on Snowden v Obama: America is its own worst enemy, and Israel is no...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (43)
- Yitzgood: Just because he believes something foolish, that means that the israelis have a right to bomb and murder...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Brit Shalom
Legalized circumcision-related deaths meet zero accountability, while the recent ultra-Orthodox sexual abuse scandal led to criminal charges.