- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program … 0
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? 1
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel … 7
- George Orwell would hate Israel 30
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 7
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 1
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1712
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1368
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 954
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 107
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 50
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims http://t.co/J7dbBLZZXl, 13 hours ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president http://t.co/FXU8YRToQS, 14 hours ago
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest http://t.co/jQQ6xcFAWw, 14 hours ago
- George Orwell would hate Israel http://t.co/pXjc9SBxNL, 14 hours ago
- Reluctantly taking down orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got '1000s of positive reactions' http://t.co/uCZ0r5CDey, 14 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- George Orwell would hate Israel (31)
- Hostage: So why isn’t Palestine allowed to control it’s own borders? Israel has used a (now-failed) terra nullius...
- Hostage: What exactly are Israel’s borders? The ones set in 1948? A country can always alter the boundaries of its...
- Hostage: I have to ask. Has any great man of the past 200 years not been accused of anti-Semitism? Come to think of...
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got ’1000s of positive reactions’ (7)
- Shmuel: Derfner writes: Israel is a breeding ground for boors, always has been … and boors just naturally...
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “They ["The Union" - J.L.D.] honestly don’t know what they did wrong. They’re genuinely...
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “The clip is meant for comedic purposes only . . . In less than one day, the video received...
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ (25)
- Ramzi Jaber: Citizen, yet again, I’m afraid you’re right but I hope you’re wrong ;-)
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (34)
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (49)
- Annie Robbins: ckg, that’s very interesting.
- George Orwell would hate Israel (31)
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: CAIR
Sam Kharoba, who believes that ‘Islam is a highly violent radical religion,’ has taught Florida law enforcement 21 times from 2005-2012.
Last July, some 400 Muslim New Yorkers gathered at the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) annual “pre-Ramadan conference” at police headquarters. Mohamed Shamsi Ali, the imam of the Islamic Cultural Center of New York, delivered prayers while Mayor Michael Bloomberg told the audience that “New York is a city built on religious tolerance.” This year, the scene was different. In the wake of the New York Police Department’s spy scandal, a coalition of Muslim groups in New York announced a boycott of this morning’s Ramadan conference.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has canceled an event this afternoon that was set to feature anti-Muslim activist and blogger Pamela Geller. The event attracted attention last night when an interfaith coalition of activists sent out a press release denouncing … Continue reading
The second anti-Islam class exposed was titled “Understanding the Threat to America,” and claimed that Islamists have infiltrated the US government, media and more.
Obama adviser John Brennan’s recent praise for the NYPD crystallized a sense that the Obama administration is out of touch with the Muslim-American and Arab-American community.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center consults with the Obama administration on issues of anti-Semitism. The center has no business policing discourse on bigotry when its actions and discourse are anti-Muslim.
Lowe’s has come under criticism for pulling ads from the TLC show “All-American Muslim” after a right-wing Christian group pressured the company
Following the September 11 attacks, American tax dollars began to flow to local law enforcement agencies around the country in order to enlist law enforcement in the “war on terror.” The major consequence of this enlistment, as a report on … Continue reading
The crisis continues. Recognizing the significance of the movement questioning the policies of Israel inside American and Jewish life now , the Anti-Defamation League has compiled a list of the “top ten anti-Israel groups” in the U.S. It includes many … Continue reading