- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall … 9
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached … 4
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question 6
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 18
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 18
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 6
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 25
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 230
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 103
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 100
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel 75
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 86
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 78
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 63
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- RT @ggreenwald: From AJ Editor RT @hash_said @WHarkavy It was a temporary glitch. It's back up., 12 hours ago
- RT @WHarkavy: .@Mondoweiss @ggreenwald Right now, at least, column and editor's note aren't on Al Jazeera site. Here's an alt link http://t…, 12 hours ago
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question http://t.co/dezeLR7gp1, 12 hours ago
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached to issue in U.S. http://t.co/LCs1vTVK44, 12 hours ago
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day http://t.co/jV4CaYbOnE, 12 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (25)
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict (18)
- Inanna: Perhaps there was a more negative response to this piece on Palestinian Christians since Christian Zionists...
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day (9)
- Pamela Olson: Actually, there’s good news — this isn’t the first. Something similar was done in...
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (26)
- Philip Munger: The term “the region’s only democracy” might refer to Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia perhaps. This...
- Hostage: So even the Supreme Court does not know how to use commas. That’s the syllabus. The Justices...
- Hostage: Oh yes, I forgot. You’re for suppressing pro-Israel speech. Hardly, I’m for tossing foreign agents...
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says Haaretz — but ‘NYT’ treats it as gospel (45)
- Annie Robbins: i’m so looking forward to the definitive 2026 report on arafat jaradat’s death,...
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (18)
- American: Only have one other thing to say about censorship by government and any who seek to control. ‘Those...
- Exile and the prophetic: The Jewish Identity Network (11)
- RJL: Another post-have to read up more info. about you, Dr. Ellis. Regardless, this website, which claims to be a...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: corporate media
David Ignatius adds another chapter to the endless corporate media narrative of Palestinian rejectionism in a recent Washington Post column. The column relies on former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice’s description in her memoir of a proposed Israeli peace offer … Continue reading
The truth that the ‘Palestine Papers’ has broken into the mainstream: Israel is the obstacle to peace
The release of the “Palestine Papers,” Al Jazeera’s leak of thousands of documents relating to Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, is creating space in the American mainstream for this central truth: it is Israel’s fault that there has not been a peace agreement … Continue reading
Israel-centric Ethan Bronner cites Israeli law on East J’lem and Golan, ignoring crystal clear int’l standards
Nestled in this all over-the-place article written by Ethan Bronner in today’s New York Times is this factually-challenged nugget: Both East Jerusalem and the Golan were officially annexed by Israel through parliamentary votes, so by Israeli law they count as … Continue reading