- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ … 10
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on … 9
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic … 15
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership 11
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says … 15
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and … 6
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 48
- ‘I wanted to make a film [on] the conflict between … 6
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 95
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 79
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 133
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid 50
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t http://t.co/NE6Mqw8fjA, 5 mins ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 06/19/2013 - http://t.co/Y4aV7OD402, 1 hour ago
- Israel & the West tries to neutralize Palestinian cause by transforming liberation struggle into humanitarian project http://t.co/W3g4ixkMWV, 3 hours ago
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements http://t.co/jaBiBY2pj1, 3 hours ago
- Sixteen-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing http://t.co/alOOCW8p1w, 3 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations (15)
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! (48)
- talknic: @ hophmi “So why do the Palestinians need an army if it is no threat to Israeli hegemony?” You...
- talknic: @ Woody ” Scratch a zionist”? No need. It ooooozes out like settler excreta over Palestinian...
- talknic: @ mondonut ” If the Palestinians are not interested in either negotiating a 2ss or in their own...
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (10)
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t (6)
- Hostage: I find this view a bit naive. It’s a separation of executive and judicial powers built right into the...
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership (11)
- Citizen: Here’s the macro essay on Snowden v Obama: America is its own worst enemy, and Israel is no...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (43)
- Yitzgood: Just because he believes something foolish, that means that the israelis have a right to bomb and murder...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
Bills introduced in the House aimed to bar federal funds from being used to conduct racial and religious profiling and condemned the NYPD’s spy program.
The Howard Gutman controversy is proving to be a clarifying moment – when it comes to Israel there can be no deviation from the Israel lobby’s line
If the GOP’s electoral wins next week are enough to take over Congress, one thing they’ve pledged to do is “stop out-of-control spending,” as their “Pledge to America” policy blueprint says. But don’t even think about touching the over $3 … Continue reading
Ynetnews.com today publishes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s “list of millionaires,” a group of people Netanyahu identified as potential donors to him ahead of the 2007 primary elections in Israel. What’s important about the list of donors that Netanyahu identified … Continue reading