- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall … 9
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached … 4
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question 6
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 18
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 18
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 6
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 25
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 230
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 103
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 100
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel 75
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 84
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 74
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- RT @ggreenwald: From AJ Editor RT @hash_said @WHarkavy It was a temporary glitch. It's back up., 12 hours ago
- RT @WHarkavy: .@Mondoweiss @ggreenwald Right now, at least, column and editor's note aren't on Al Jazeera site. Here's an alt link http://t…, 12 hours ago
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question http://t.co/dezeLR7gp1, 12 hours ago
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached to issue in U.S. http://t.co/LCs1vTVK44, 12 hours ago
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day http://t.co/jV4CaYbOnE, 12 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (25)
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict (18)
- Inanna: Perhaps there was a more negative response to this piece on Palestinian Christians since Christian Zionists...
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day (9)
- Pamela Olson: Actually, there’s good news — this isn’t the first. Something similar was done in...
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (26)
- Philip Munger: The term “the region’s only democracy” might refer to Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia perhaps. This...
- Hostage: So even the Supreme Court does not know how to use commas. That’s the syllabus. The Justices...
- Hostage: Oh yes, I forgot. You’re for suppressing pro-Israel speech. Hardly, I’m for tossing foreign agents...
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says Haaretz — but ‘NYT’ treats it as gospel (45)
- Annie Robbins: i’m so looking forward to the definitive 2026 report on arafat jaradat’s death,...
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (18)
- American: Only have one other thing to say about censorship by government and any who seek to control. ‘Those...
- Exile and the prophetic: The Jewish Identity Network (11)
- RJL: Another post-have to read up more info. about you, Dr. Ellis. Regardless, this website, which claims to be a...
- Philip Weiss
- Annie Robbins
- Allison Deger
- Adam Horowitz
- Today in Palestine
- Alex Kane
- Paul Mutter
Tag Archives: ethan bronner
Hirsh Goodman works at the Institute for National Security Studies, an Israel gov’t-linked thinktank. His wife Isabel Kershner works at the New York Times. Copacetic?
Quoting Israelis, ‘NYT’ front pager says Iran will take a military strike lying down (won’t even raise oil prices!)
Ethan Bronner quotes Israelis saying that Iran won’t retaliate if it is attacked
‘It’s time to stop the bully’: Adbusters editor Kalle Lasn on Occupy Wall Street, the Israel lobby and the New York Times
The editor of Adbusters discusses taking on the neocons, charges of anti-semitism, and the future of Occupy Wall Street.
Have we started a mini-earthquake that’s headed straight for the Grey Lady’s department of propaganda? Adbusters ran my piece critiquing Bronner and Kershner’s pro-Israel bias (also in print, Aug/Sept. issue): In June of 2010, a year and a half after the … Continue reading
Ethan Bronner’s NY Times reports are of fantastic comedic value. Check out the latest spin from the Israeli Army Daddy: Days before Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is to meet with President Obama, he laid out his principles Monday for accepting … Continue reading
The NYT’s front page leader propagandistically claims (emphasis added): “Israel’s borders erupted as thousands of Palestinians marched from Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, and the West Bank on the anniversary when Arabs mourn Israel’s creation.” I call this a distortion because Palestinians actually … Continue reading
Ethan Bronner’s got an analysis of the diplomatic corner Israel has painted itself into in the NYT. Of course Bronner’s piece is filled with the usual elisions and distortions, which I’m sure readers of this site will spot left and … Continue reading
Bronner: ‘There aren’t many other places in the world where white people with guns tell brown people what to do’
Didi Remez reports at 972: According to Oren Persico of the The 7th Eye, a respected online media magazine published by the Israel Democracy Institute, Ethan Bronner, The New York Times Jerusalem Bureau Chief, appeared on Sunday at the Eilat Journalism … Continue reading
Ethan Bronner in the New York Times today: It is worth noting that the Palestinian-Israeli conflict has been largely drained of deadly violence in the past few years. So much for the Gaza massacre.
Abu Ben Tzahali (may our tribe release!) Awoke one day from a deep nap of peace, And saw, within the daylight in his room, Making it rich, and like a desert in bloom, An Editor writing in a book of … Continue reading
In today’s New York Times, Ethan Bronner writes that the United States AND JAPAN consider the settlements legal. The United States and Japan take no stand on the settlements’ legality, according to spokesmen of their embassies in Israel, although they … Continue reading
Ethan Bronner writes in the New York Times today about Avigdor Lieberman: But he also started to resent being sidelined. When, for example, relations with Turkey reached a crisis level after nine people died in May in Israel’s raid on … Continue reading
Israel-centric Ethan Bronner cites Israeli law on East J’lem and Golan, ignoring crystal clear int’l standards
Nestled in this all over-the-place article written by Ethan Bronner in today’s New York Times is this factually-challenged nugget: Both East Jerusalem and the Golan were officially annexed by Israel through parliamentary votes, so by Israeli law they count as … Continue reading