- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 14
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 4
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 5
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ … 2
- Infographic: 20 Years of talks Keep Palestinians occupied — with … 2
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 2
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 55
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel 28
- Eric Alterman’s ‘I Hate Max Blumenthal’ Handbook 0
- Ari Shavit is hardwired into the Israeli elite—but knows nothing … 0
- Avigdor Lieberman bombs everywhere but in The New York Times 0
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 0
- Introducing Ms. Marvel (aka Kamala Khan): A superhero to counter … 0
- ‘New Republic’ writer claims Jews have ‘self-critical intellectual space’ on … 0
- Interview with Dr. Haidar Eid: ‘The Palestinian struggle is not … 0
- A loving remembrance of Peter Kaplan 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 192
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 112
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The country that cried wolf 58
- RT @robertdanin: Kerry-Netanyahu joint presser suggests US and #Israel have agreed to kiss and move on, if not make up. http://t.co/dwyFS9eO3f, 1 hour ago
- RT @YousefMunayyer: Kerry to Abbas: I will make you an offer you can not accept., 1 hour ago
- RT @joshruebner: Phew...all done w/ 50-event fall book tour. Just saw nice write-up of talk at OSU hosted by @CJPOSU in @Mondoweiss http://t.co/QmKzIGEfoc, 1 hour ago
- RT @MairavZ: Another outrageous but entirely not shocking decision: IDF closes probe into killing of Mustafa Tamimi in Nabi Saleh http://t.co/7tALGs9DDD, 3 hours ago
- RT @4noura: Palestinian citizens of Israel appeal to Jewish counterparts to live w/ them as neighbors, not as colonial-settlers http://t.co/dz1nRLM8jS, 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (5)
- Walid: The above mini-discussion on Darwish and on love in the desert atlaal brings to mind the interesting...
- LeaNder: Welcome, Tom Sperlinger. This is one of the greatest articles I have read here, thanks for passing it on....
- Walid: It would have been interesting if one of the students had advanced that one of the lovers be an Israeli Jew...
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel (28)
- ritzl: Sad you don’t see it biorabbi. Israel is obviously, and literally, robbing education to fund research...
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is with Kerry (14)
- Ira Glunts: In a previous post someone said there is a Firefox add on called Flashblock that will block the...
- Hostage: P.S. I don’t know if Phil or anyone is working on an article, but the big bombshell was the recent EU...
- Bumblebye: Ira, this pesky video keeps yapping at me every time i get on this page – how to stop the automatic...
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal (2)
- Taxi: Oh come on Michelle, what better offer for an editor are you gonna get? Dr. Kanaaneh is one heck of a smart,...
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond Tree’ was to shine a light on Palestinian suffering and help bring about peace (192)
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (5)
Tag Archives: International Solidarity Movement
A demonstration commemorating the beginning of “Operation Cast Lead” was held Tuesday in the Gazan city of Beit Hanoun. Families of victims were in attendance, as were 5 International Solidarity Movement activists. Two years have passed since the Israeli attacks … Continue reading
We’ve just learned that “Rachel,” Simone Bitton’s documentary about the killing of Rachel Corrie in Gaza in 2003, will have its official launch for distribution in the U.S. in New York in ten days. And how things go in New … Continue reading
On 20 March 2010, Israeli soldiers raided Iraq Burin near Nablus after a demonstration by the villagers to protest ongoing restrictions on access to their lands near the illegal Jewish settlement of Har Bracha. The Palestinian Center for Human Rights … Continue reading