- Demonizing Mandy Patinkin is a tough sell 13
- ‘If I had to choose between the wealth of the … 8
- Rightwing Israeli group gets tax-deductible funds from US foundation 7
- Intense video challenges Catalan and Spanish collaboration with the Israeli … 5
- Exile and the Prophetic: Joseph Massad strikes again 2
- NPR twice celebrates Israeli army– once as ‘rite of passage’ … 11
- UNESCO to send fact-finding mission to Jerusalem following Israeli assaults … 0
- Turkish PM raises Mavi Marmara at White House press conf, … 3
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 651
- ‘The policy of the present Israeli government is likely to … 485
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 307
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 201
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 145
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 142
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 119
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 97
- ‘The policy of the present Israeli government is likely to … 275
- US Jews are so ‘polarized’ over Israel they can’t talk … 160
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 88
- Israeli right-wing flys off the deep end following Hawking boycott 78
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Church of Scotland backs away from boycott call in the … 62
- RT @War_Times: Blood on Israel’s Hands from #Palestine to the Mayan Highlands http://t.co/hAHRMXYXMm #Nakba @mondoweiss @jadaliyya #Guatema…, 13 hours ago
- RT @WideAsleepNima: Thanks to @Jadaliyya for posting my @Newseum article: http://t.co/cmdi2bjwkb. Here's a brief follow-up on @MuftahOrg: h…, 16 hours ago
- ‘If I had to choose between the wealth of the world and going home, I would go back’ http://t.co/x9b4xYU25O #Nakba, 16 hours ago
- Rightwing Israeli group Im Tirtzu gets tax-deductible funds from US foundation Kingjay Foundation Trusts http://t.co/MHTY2g3agr, 17 hours ago
- RT @grinhoyz: "Ben-Gurion was convinced that the refugee problem was primarily one of public image (hasbara)": http://t.co/bm8zn0WutZ, 17 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi Marmara (60)
- Demonizing Mandy Patinkin is a tough sell (13)
- NPR twice celebrates Israeli army– once as ‘rite of passage’ for minorities and beacon to US Jews (11)
- Inanna: If I stole a country then I’d be zealously trying to guard it too. Never know when the rightful...
- Exile and the Prophetic: Joseph Massad strikes again (2)
- Inanna: He sees the Jewishness that most Jews celebrate as colonial and – criminal. Nope. He says the Zionism...
- ‘If I had to choose between the wealth of the world and going home, I would go back’ (8)
- Inanna: Great to see Palestinians making the point that the right to return home is central and will not be given up.
- Sumud: Very interesting gingershot. Though I think Ben Gurion was wrong about 1948. The critical thing is not...
- James Canning: The head of Hamas is interviewed today at foreignpolicy.com. Why he broke with Syrian gov’t....
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Today in Palestine
- Annie Robbins
- Alex Kane
- Alice Rothchild
- Ahmed Moor
Tag Archives: Islam
NYPD police commissioner is reaching out to Muslims in the wake of reports that show massive spying on Muslims in the Northeast. But many Muslim activists aren’t accepting the invitations.
Lowe’s has come under criticism for pulling ads from the TLC show “All-American Muslim” after a right-wing Christian group pressured the company
A Muslim man who works at a D.C. hotel is suing his employer over discrimination after he was barred from servicing an Israeli delegation.