- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ … 6
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on … 7
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic … 10
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership 5
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says … 9
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and … 4
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 39
- ‘I wanted to make a film [on] the conflict between … 6
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 94
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 71
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 133
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid 50
- RT @YasirTineh: @NPSusa @Mondoweiss I'm sure it isn't official. I do however think it is a brilliant joke that highlights current TSA pract…, 5 mins ago
- RT @YasirTineh: Sign at Miami airport highlights Islamophobia http://t.co/cAszsdG9Jr, 2 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: This Rolling Stone obituary by @7im captures Michael Hastings' fearless journalistic spirit really well http://t.co/Lo0ECHZ…, 2 hours ago
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements http://t.co/RuwyEzmToV, 5 hours ago
- Sixteen-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing http://t.co/YUvWhKyWKP, 5 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (6)
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations (10)
- Inanna: The reason Abbas is supported by Israel and the west and this fake elite put into power is to sell-out the...
- Inanna: The problems are minimal If it wasn’t so tragic and deluded I would laugh. But let me provide a...
- Inanna: Yep. I’m starting to think the PA is fast becoming the equivalent of the South Lebanese puppets. And...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (42)
- ToivoS: I would like to believe your speculations here turn out to be correct. For them to come to fruition it would...
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! (39)
- mondonut: Dutch says: As if #1 could be a condition for #2. Besides, a ‘Jewish state’ is nothing....
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says American people are opposed to Syrian intervention (9)
- ToivoS: Clinton pays a lot of attention to polls. He was quite aware that his numbers were in serious trouble over...
- When a ‘stockpile of homemade bombs’ is ho-hum and ha-ha (13)
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “@Annie, you live in a country where citizens are entitled by law to have weapons stashed...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Israeli Apartheid
Check out this gem from the New York Times’ fawning GQ-like profile of Israeli settler leader Dani Dayan: [Dayan and his wife] built a showpiece home, where the sunken double-height living room is filled with a painting from Vietnam, a … Continue reading
Beinart’s new book to be brave, important, and blinkered all at once. The biggest problem is Beinart’s false, idealized image of pre-1967 Israel as a “flawed, but genuine democracy.” This doesn’t work because even within the green line Israel has always been a non-democratic apartheid state.
Bibi Netanyahu says if you deduct the Palestinians, Israel is actually a very equal country
Thanks to Bradley Burston for calling the fascist spade a spade. It’s better when Israeli Jewish journalists say this stuff about Israeli society, and we American Jews can quote them, thus making it harder to call us self-haters. Burston: The … Continue reading