- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 0
- Watch: 9 Jewish activists arrested after occupying Friends of the … 18
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 17
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 9
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 85
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 57
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 24
- Gaza onslaught is p.r. problem for Israel’s ‘moral authority’ — … 30
- Israel warns media they are at risk of ‘injury or … 0
- Israeli military destroyed el-Wafa hospital even though it knew there … 0
- Gaza City resident Amal Sarsour: ‘There is no place to … 0
- Arrests without charge of American beating victim’s relatives in Jerusalem … 0
- Nicholas Kristof on how to end the Israel/Palestine conflict 0
- Video: Outraged constituents confront CT Senator Chris Murphy over support … 0
- Nobel peace laureates and celebrities call for military embargo on … 0
- This Jew can’t support Israel 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 229
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 214
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Understanding Hamas 160
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- The trojan horse of liberal Zionism 105
- RT @boun0479: NYT headlines: Hamas' fault! @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss @AliAbunimah @RaniaKhalek @stevesalaita #HamasIsResponsible http://t.co/7zK9R4bXU4, 4 hours ago
- RT @jdakwar: Draft Human Rights Council resolution on #Gaza calls for the establishment of Goldstone-like commission of inquiry. http://t.co/9a13HD8IWQ, 5 hours ago
- RT @CoreyRobin: .@alexbkane has the report on that occupation of the Friends of the IDF office, and arrests by the NYPD, with video. http://t.co/CF6246miAf, 5 hours ago
- In a hospital. At the beach. Hamas, Israel tells us, is hiding among civilians | Richard Seymour http://t.co/TK05M4rTjV via @guardian, 6 hours ago
- RT @deep_beige: If you've got a killer joke always keep it circulating or it may get lost amid the tweets about victims of airstrikes http://t.co/UoslWYsild, 6 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis (85)
- Walid: “Is there any word on whether or not HB intends to get involved?” dbroncos, not a word other than...
- Walid: “Walid I thought Dahlan was living in UAE? Did he relocate?” My mistake, Sumud, I have my...
- Inanna: I can’t help a certain grim satisfaction with flights to Israel being cancelled. It recalls the years...
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war (57)
- seafoid: Lucy Aharish is a Palestinian TV anchor on Israeli TV http://www.haaretz.com/news...
- Donald: I appreciate that he let her talk–I respect him for having her on, but he was offbase in some of his...
- Inanna: Al-Qassam Brigades were claiming 52 Israeli soldiers dead last time I checked a few hours back. I think the...
- Naomi Wolf walked out of synagogue when they had nothing to say about Gaza massacre (54)
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media (234)
- talknic: @ Mikhael “The side of justice was chosen when a state was founded by Jews for the Jewish People in...
- Gaza onslaught is p.r. problem for Israel’s ‘moral authority’ — Albright (30)
- Inanna: Albright’s squeamishness seems restricted to the children dying that we can see. Apparently she...
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis (85)
Tag Archives: Jewish boat to Gaza
We have run a few accounts from Lillian Rosengarten, an American, of her experience aboard the Jewish boat to Gaza in September. As time elapses her feelings have changed and solidified. Her latest: I want to give you a small … Continue reading
Lillian Rosengarten, the only American on the Jewish boat to Gaza, lives near me in the Hudson Valley, and the other day I visited her to interview her about her experience on the British-flagged catamaran that the Israelis had intercepted … Continue reading
I have been deported, no longer a good Jew. I have dissented. How? I along with five Israelis and three other Jewish passengers tried to reach Gaza to show solidarity with the occupied population of Palestinians held hostage by the … Continue reading
Glyn Secker, captain of the Jewish boat to Gaza that was intercepted ten days ago, disputes the official Israeli version of the incident, in a letter to Netanyahu. Dear Prime minister, We urge you not to rely on the IDF … Continue reading
Edith Lutz was one of two women on the Jewish boat to Gaza, intercepted last week. Here is an excerpt of her diary entry in an Israeli jail, before she was deported earlier this week. I’m writing from my dirty … Continue reading
As yet another boat—a Jewish one this time—is forcefully boarded by the Israeli navy while attempting to run the blockade of Gaza, a natural question for many Americans is: Why are boats still trying to run the blockade when Abbas … Continue reading
We have received two accounts of the treatment of passengers and crew on the Jewish boat to Gaza. The first is from the American passenger on the boat, Lillian Rosengarten of New York (pictured at left among boat’s passengers in … Continue reading