- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ … 6
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on … 7
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic … 10
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership 5
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says … 9
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and … 4
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 39
- ‘I wanted to make a film [on] the conflict between … 6
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 94
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 71
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 133
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid 50
- RT @YasirTineh: Sign at Miami airport highlights Islamophobia http://t.co/cAszsdG9Jr, 1 hour ago
- RT @ggreenwald: This Rolling Stone obituary by @7im captures Michael Hastings' fearless journalistic spirit really well http://t.co/Lo0ECHZ…, 1 hour ago
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements http://t.co/RuwyEzmToV, 5 hours ago
- Sixteen-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing http://t.co/YUvWhKyWKP, 5 hours ago
- Palestinian prisoner Hussam Shaheen writes -- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ http://t.co/Yss65BM24p, 5 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (6)
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations (10)
- Inanna: The reason Abbas is supported by Israel and the west and this fake elite put into power is to sell-out the...
- Inanna: The problems are minimal If it wasn’t so tragic and deluded I would laugh. But let me provide a...
- Inanna: Yep. I’m starting to think the PA is fast becoming the equivalent of the South Lebanese puppets. And...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (42)
- ToivoS: I would like to believe your speculations here turn out to be correct. For them to come to fruition it would...
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! (39)
- mondonut: Dutch says: As if #1 could be a condition for #2. Besides, a ‘Jewish state’ is nothing....
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says American people are opposed to Syrian intervention (9)
- ToivoS: Clinton pays a lot of attention to polls. He was quite aware that his numbers were in serious trouble over...
- When a ‘stockpile of homemade bombs’ is ho-hum and ha-ha (13)
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “@Annie, you live in a country where citizens are entitled by law to have weapons stashed...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Joe Walsh
Days after Rep. Joe Walsh’s claim that “radical Islam” has infiltrated the Chicago suburbs, two Islamic centers were attacked. ‘The fear mongering from elected officials such as Representative Joe Walsh creates hate,’ said one Muslim leader.
Rep. Joe Walsh’s Op-Ed in the Washington Times called for apartheid and ethnic cleansing in Israel/Palestine. Some campaign donors to Walsh share that extremist view.