- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish … 16
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech 11
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding 3
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ … 20
- UN and Hunter College events feature plight of Bedouin refugees, … 3
- AIPAC promotes Netanyahu on two states (and ignores the statements … 1
- Jamal al-Dura calls on Israeli government to bring him his … 15
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the … 21
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1361
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 355
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 105
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ http://t.co/gygE6OQrnP, 10 hours ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: Cpl Goldberg slams "veteran smear artist" https://t.co/Uc4sMIIv7E Yeah, about that... http://t.co/dTO4wxGpLF, 11 hours ago
- Voskamp on .@medeabenjamin: Obama’s chf of staff sitting behind me,seemd unfazed & wondered if he shd call off guards http://t.co/PUqQE1DDA0, 14 hours ago
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech http://t.co/PUqQE1DDA0, 14 hours ago
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding http://t.co/I6Luwltzkq, 14 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- The etymology of anti-Semitism (15)
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (16)
- seafoid: Israel won’t let him into Jerusalem. Imagine Springsteen being denied access to New York City because...
- Annie Robbins: I wish I could read Arabic. i’d rather understand the spoken word. or his songs. i think i...
- iResistDe4iAm: South Africa also used token blacks to try to preserve white Apartheid. Unfortunately for Israel, a...
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ is Israel (20)
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (106)
- Shingo: The ALA, under the leadership of al Husayni, had already attacked Gush Etzion on January 14, 1948. That...
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (44)
- tree: Why aren’t there Israeli suicide bombers against Germany after world war II? Their plans didn’t include...
- Video: Medea Benjamin interrupts Obama speech on US drone policy (31)
- ritzl: Weak-ass s**t and getting weaker each time it’s used/he uses it. I hope he gets Twitter-reemed for...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Matthew Taylor
I announce landmarks every 100 yards, but the news from the Jewish Federations’ General Assembly in New Orleans, captured on the amazing video above, is a big one. Several young Jews calling themselves proud Jews took Palestinian solidarity into the … Continue reading
Being young and Jewish and realizing what Israel’s occupation is really like, contrary to what we may have been taught in our religious schools or high school trips to the holy land, can be a lonely journey. It can be … Continue reading