- ‘Forward’ piece on destruction of Palestinian neighborhood fronting Western Wall … 0
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 0
- Bradley Manning rally to feature, Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, … 0
- Another ‘NYT’ piece buys Israel’s al-Dura report– which PA spox … 0
- Jewish philanthropies stay away from org dedicated to Yiddish culture … 4
- Reporters Without Borders on the Israeli al-Dura investigation: ‘the nature … 2
- Obama’s secret wars in Muslim world make Americans vulnerable 2
- ‘Al Jazeera’ reposts Massad piece, after censoring it 0
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 2239
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 1716
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1691
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 1368
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1339
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 950
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 809
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 87
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 86
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 75
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by requiring tourists to obtain military permit http://t.co/vNUagVufkS, 8 mins ago
- Bradley Manning rally to feature, Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, Sarah Shourd http://t.co/C1C7G1DXJ6, 24 mins ago
- "belligerent military occupation of Palestine does not need any hoax or staged incidents to expose its brutality" http://t.co/PGFbErTIOK, 29 mins ago
- Another ‘NYT’ piece buys Israel’s al-Dura report– which PA spox calls ‘fantastical’ racist propaganda http://t.co/PGFbErTIOK, 38 mins ago
- RT @elivalley: "A special offer to Haaretz readers." http://t.co/1GvuAJEvMv, 1 hour ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (75)
- Jewish philanthropies stay away from org dedicated to Yiddish culture because it doesn’t focus on Israel or the Holocaust (4)
- Adam Horowitz: “Zionism corrupts everything it touches” – I thought the same thing. Thanks.
- ritzl: Wow, sounds like a great program. You’d think it would be a top priority. How do the...
- Shmuel: Setting aside the question of historical Jewish pluralism (going way back to those fights over Baal and...
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… immense’ (13)
- Obama’s secret wars in Muslim world make Americans vulnerable (2)
- Donald: “America is at war with terrorism.” America is at war with certain forms of terrorism, while...
- Israel blocks UNESCO fact-finding mission to investigate assaults on holy places in Jerusalem (1)
- Annie Robbins: the unesco move doesn’t surprise me Palestinian ‘politicization’ of UN mission cited as reason...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Noam Chomsky
61% of Egyptians want to annul the peace treaty with Israel, according to a new Pew Research Center poll. That’s a seven-point increase from last year.
Contempt for democracy: Chomsky says Arab public opinion counts for nothing in US intellectual culture
Noam Chomsky was on Law and Disorder Radio, interviewed by Michael Ratner and Michael Smith. The exchange begins at minute 32 or so. Chomsky is asked about his new Gaza book and says, “Just to be timely, let’s start with … Continue reading
Carol Chomsky memorial fund will serve ‘purposely wrecked society’ of Gaza and Nakba refugees in Lebanon
As many of you know, Carol Chomsky, a linguist and social activist, died nearly two years ago. She had been married for nearly 60 years to Noam Chomsky, whom she met when she was 3 and he was 5 and … Continue reading
Outside on such a beautiful fall day, and I reflected with angst that I’d been unfair to Noam Chomsky in this post of last week, where I characterized his dismissal of Walt and Mearsheimer as “ethnocentric.” A friend corrected me … Continue reading
Here is a great interview of the great Chomsky by David Samuels at Tablet, thoroughly exploring the roots of Chomsky’s ethnic/religious identification, which I think is largely unconscious for him. Samuels is uniquely positioned to do this, he comes out … Continue reading