- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program … 0
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? 0
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel … 0
- George Orwell would hate Israel 7
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 5
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 0
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1362
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 106
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 49
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims http://t.co/J7dbBLZZXl, 30 mins ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president http://t.co/FXU8YRToQS, 1 hour ago
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest http://t.co/jQQ6xcFAWw, 1 hour ago
- George Orwell would hate Israel http://t.co/pXjc9SBxNL, 1 hour ago
- Reluctantly taking down orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got '1000s of positive reactions' http://t.co/uCZ0r5CDey, 1 hour ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- George Orwell would hate Israel (7)
- NormanF: Every country has the right to control its borders. Nothing Orwellian about the practice. If George Orwell...
- MichaelSmith: Orwell was critical of Zionism in his day and had some understanding of its negative consequences....
- Cliff: In defense of liberty? LOL Israelis have never gotten shot in defense of liberty. They got shot stealing...
- Why Palestine is different (5)
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (27)
- Woody Tanaka: “Israeli Arab Judge, Salim Jubran, has been appointed to the head of Israel Central Election...
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech (15)
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting (45)
- Hostage: Sure we’re willing to make tough choices. The Jewish people are willing to accept the sacrifices...
- George Orwell would hate Israel (7)
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Nuclear Weapons
As the Obama administration announces new sanctions on Iran, Seymour Hersh provides context on developments from Israel, the U.S. and Iran.
The above video is from Sam Husseini’s indispensable blog The Washington Stakeout. After noting that Mike Pence is eying a 2012 presidential run (and that he’s on the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia) Husseini … Continue reading
As usual, mainstream media coverage of the U.S./Israel/Iran fracas ignores one of the most important facts at the heart of it all… the U.S./U.K./British Petroleum 1953 overthrow of Iran’s great democratically-elected leader, Mohammed Mosadegh, which led to decades of a … Continue reading