- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish … 9
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech 1
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding 0
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ … 6
- UN and Hunter College events feature plight of Bedouin refugees, … 1
- AIPAC promotes Netanyahu on two states (and ignores the statements … 0
- Jamal al-Dura calls on Israeli government to bring him his … 5
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the … 14
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1361
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 355
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 104
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 56
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 53
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ http://t.co/gygE6OQrnP, 6 hours ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: Cpl Goldberg slams "veteran smear artist" https://t.co/Uc4sMIIv7E Yeah, about that... http://t.co/dTO4wxGpLF, 7 hours ago
- Voskamp on .@medeabenjamin: Obama’s chf of staff sitting behind me,seemd unfazed & wondered if he shd call off guards http://t.co/PUqQE1DDA0, 9 hours ago
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech http://t.co/PUqQE1DDA0, 9 hours ago
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding http://t.co/I6Luwltzkq, 10 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (9)
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by requiring tourists to obtain military permit (49)
- Sumud: All Arab countries agree to accept the Green Line as Israel’s border with Palestine. Yes I know, but that...
- Jamal al-Dura calls on Israeli government to bring him his son (5)
- ToivoS: Larry Derfner at 972mag has a good article on this Israeli al Dura report. He makes a pretty good case that...
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ is Israel (6)
- CBS stands by Bob Simon, blowing off CAMERA’s charges of anti-Semitism (12)
- eGuard: What exactly was that four-sentence reply from CBS?
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ (14)
- DaBakr: Kerry was hired to try and bring back the feather to place in Obama’s cap which he is too...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: spying
‘If I pray in public, I feel uncomfortable’: New Jersey Muslims, targets of NYPD surveillance, fight back in lawsuit
Top officials won’t hold the NYPD accountable for civil rights violations of Muslims. So it comes down to Muslim Advocates and a group of New Jersey Muslims to do the job.
Efforts to remedy law enforcement abuses against Muslim-Americans have made headlines in recent days. The latest: a Congressional letter calling for an investigation into alleged FBI abuses of Muslims’ civil rights.
At this year’s American-Israel Public Affairs Committee conference, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the crowd: So from its first day, the Obama Administration has worked to promote Israel’s security and long-term success. And if you ever doubt the resolve … Continue reading →