- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine … 4
- Setting a dangerous precedent: 16-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts … 4
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation … 18
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? 21
- Exile and the Prophetic: Bought and sold 8
- Report: Tel Aviv University collaborating with settler organization in East … 0
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria 8
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 20
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 170
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 90
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 178
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 126
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 92
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 85
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Palestinian activist .@AbirKopty: Oslo should go, the peace process serves Israeli interests http://t.co/DryGxFv7iq, 2 hours ago
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ http://t.co/B94HPkIlWZ, 2 hours ago
- Will Rush Holt– who questioned Israel’s policy of ‘total devastation’ in Gaza– stand by Palestine in NJ Senate race? http://t.co/63jvnCY1yA, 2 hours ago
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to Mubarak, Qaddafi – and Washington http://t.co/8yF3twZDfE, 2 hours ago
- Fmr French FM reportedly says Israel seeks to ‘destroy’ Syria (and any other neighbor it can’t get along with) http://t.co/q8XHauPcqt, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (20)
- Hillary’s court is the Israel lobby (20)
- Hostage: In sum, Daily Show audience is younger, better educated, more politically aware–and, I assume, much smaller...
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid (49)
- gamal: Annie courage mon brave, but what would we do without you? because of your goodheart you can keep my gate any...
- Taxi: annie, There’s a very serious problem with the mod pace on mw. It didn’t used to be THIS bad...
- Annie Robbins: Unfortunately, for all your desire to act as the ultimate gatekeeper of opinions i was so upset when...
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria (8)
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? (21)
- W.Jones: Kraft is right that the ring is still his, because he did not say that he was transferring the ring to...
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit accused Serb and Croat leaders (100)
- Hostage: P.S. Here’s a link to the cable which shows that Meron was deeply involved in discussions about the...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: terrorism
‘Al Qaeda has a substantial network inside Iran’ is a common assertion heard in neoconservative circles. New documents show why that assertion is wrong.
King’s hearing on Hezbollah in the US was more about stoking fear than about an actual threat.
Evidence that the Mossad assassinated an Iran scientist undermines Israel’s anti-Iran narrative.
Two weeks after an Associated Press investigation exposed the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) ”demographic units” used to spy on a wide array of Muslim New Yorkers, a journalist has published startling new details that reveal the breadth of that … Continue reading
The U.S. government has strongly denounced the recent massacre by a right-wing extremist in Norway, which killed at least 76 people. But at the same time, sectors of the U.S. government have paid an anti-Muslim activist who helped fuel Anders … Continue reading
Following the September 11 attacks, American tax dollars began to flow to local law enforcement agencies around the country in order to enlist law enforcement in the “war on terror.” The major consequence of this enlistment, as a report on … Continue reading
As Representative Peter King’s hearings on “Muslim radicalization” refocus attention on Islamophobia, a new report sheds light on the network of private security firms tapping into public funds that push an anti-Muslim agenda to law enforcement agencies. An organization called … Continue reading
“After the latest Algiers bombings” is the title of a December 2007 cable from the U.S. Embassy in Algeria following two December 11 bombings of government and U.N. buildings in Algiers that killed dozens and shook the government. AQIM is Al-Qaida … Continue reading
When the Islamophobic furor against the proposed Muslim community center two-and-a-half blocks away from Ground Zero began to peak in mid-late July, some people wondered why it was occurring now, nine years after the 9/11 attacks. As the New York … Continue reading