- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine … 4
- Setting a dangerous precedent: 16-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts … 4
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation … 18
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? 21
- Exile and the Prophetic: Bought and sold 8
- Report: Tel Aviv University collaborating with settler organization in East … 0
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria 8
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 20
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 170
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 90
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 178
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 126
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 92
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 85
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Palestinian activist .@AbirKopty: Oslo should go, the peace process serves Israeli interests http://t.co/DryGxFv7iq, 2 hours ago
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ http://t.co/B94HPkIlWZ, 2 hours ago
- Will Rush Holt– who questioned Israel’s policy of ‘total devastation’ in Gaza– stand by Palestine in NJ Senate race? http://t.co/63jvnCY1yA, 2 hours ago
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to Mubarak, Qaddafi – and Washington http://t.co/8yF3twZDfE, 2 hours ago
- Fmr French FM reportedly says Israel seeks to ‘destroy’ Syria (and any other neighbor it can’t get along with) http://t.co/q8XHauPcqt, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (20)
- Hillary’s court is the Israel lobby (20)
- Hostage: In sum, Daily Show audience is younger, better educated, more politically aware–and, I assume, much smaller...
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid (49)
- gamal: Annie courage mon brave, but what would we do without you? because of your goodheart you can keep my gate any...
- Taxi: annie, There’s a very serious problem with the mod pace on mw. It didn’t used to be THIS bad...
- Annie Robbins: Unfortunately, for all your desire to act as the ultimate gatekeeper of opinions i was so upset when...
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria (8)
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? (21)
- W.Jones: Kraft is right that the ring is still his, because he did not say that he was transferring the ring to...
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit accused Serb and Croat leaders (100)
- Hostage: P.S. Here’s a link to the cable which shows that Meron was deeply involved in discussions about the...
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: the Nation
Liberal institutions like the Center for American Progress have shied away from showing how Zionism motives Islamophobia. ‘The Nation’s’ latest issue is a welcome break from that tepidness.
The Nation has an excellent piece by Victor Navasky on the latest chapter in the Rosenberg saga– a new book that fingers Ethel Rosenberg’s brother and sister-in-law the Greenglasses as the spies. I will save you the details, it’s not … Continue reading