- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech: dangerous and anti-Muslim 11
- Jenin refugee camp hit by wave of Israeli raids and … 2
- BDS activists leaflet Ben & Jerry’s shops on commercial ties … 7
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) 21
- From McMecca to McJerusalem 2
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 60
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized … 43
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that … 46
- ‘NYT’ photo feature on women in Gaza ignores Israel and … 0
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 0
- Father of photographer critically wounded at West Bank protest: ‘This … 0
- Bridgegate 2.0: Israeli tech students manipulate traffic patterns 0
- Global Earth Day coalition drops SodaStream over complicity in Israeli … 0
- Snowden revealed a world of conspiracies I once would have … 0
- UN peace envoy denied entry to Church of the Holy … 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- Peter Beinart misses South Africa’s apartheid lesson, Gideon Levy gets … 74
- Divestment passes at UCR again but the biggest takeaway is what it took to get there http://t.co/xnfasaWSXA via @SMPalestine, 2 hours ago
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) http://t.co/DIwK1Kexa1, 2 hours ago
- RT @DaraDeBrun: @Mondoweiss Nothing to do with his personal political rehab, it's about getting paid for promoting the Sisi message., 3 hours ago
- Tony Blair endorses killing and mass imprisonment in Egypt in effort to (somehow) rehabilitate his reputation http://t.co/GjFqoGKPga, 3 hours ago
- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech yesterday was a sly effort to justify the Iraq disaster & his responsibility for it http://t.co/GjFqoGKPga, 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized ‘universalists’ (43)
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) (21)
- Shmuel: A reminder that even if one takes the Israeli peace charade at face value, all Israeli “offers”...
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron (60)
- BDS activists leaflet Ben & Jerry’s shops on commercial ties to Israeli settlements (7)
- Walid: It’s good, Brenda, but it could be better. Ben and Jerry is small change for the company that controls...
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (65)
- Hostage: Not at all. The state regards Jewish as a nationality, not a religion, just like all of the other...
- Donald: “I personally could not care less whether Palestinians recognize reality or not; the reality is that...
- Hostage: Actually, we can find out that Hostage is simply incorrect; there has been no mention of ethnicity on...
- From McMecca to McJerusalem (2)
- W.Jones: good, too, that the progressive Jewish-Christian-Muslim dialogue should get a good slap in the...
Tag Archives: United Methodists
When United Methodist delegates gather as a plenary to vote on church policies this week, two petitions will be presented that reflect opposing approaches to helping Palestinians.
Delegates to the United Methodist Church General Conference (UMGC) were shown Wednesday a vision of what the future could look like if Israel were to finally end its control of the Palestinian territories.