In other words, hit the Jew in his pocket ?!
The Nazis also said that in the 1930s, but today the Jews are strong and they have own state and economic power, and they also have an army. You lost 80 years if you wanted to prevent Jews from having their state.
It is a problem to boycott Israel:
On the one hand you will have to boycott the high-tech, cyber, technologies developed in Israel, drugs and disease researches on the front-line of science, desertification, water desalination, creating water from air and air from water, and your cell phone and computer that you use to call for a boycott of Israel. In short, even if you want to boycott you can not really do so with hardly harming yourself. You can practically do so only on the margins, in newspaper headlines' blogs and twitter.
On the other hand, a boycott of Israel would harm the PA and Gaza first and stronger and all their exports and imports will immidiatelly stop, because it pass through Israel. A severe blow to the Arabs in the territories will lead to a graet crisis and flow of large migration to Egypt and Jordan and from there, with the encouragement of the authorities, to Europe and the United States. At least you will earn some good people to live with you. The mass immigration of Arabs out of the territories will make a tremendous contribution to peace.
So I really do not think it's important how you behave, and if you boycott how effective you are in boycotting the Jew. But since the Jewish today are stronger than the 1930's Jews, I really do not care what you say or what you threatening to do.
The future is in the hands of Allah, as they say.
Why do Palestinians want a Judenrein Palestinian state, all over the land of Israel from the sea to the river, but are shocked and angry when Israel defines itself as the state of the Jewish people?
Why the Palestinians are not apartheid racists people [see the example of the State of Gaza] by the same tes and judget?
Just because everything is politics and liberated from truth and facts. Israel was declared and rose a state of the Jewish people, as written in its Declaration of Independence. Therefore, there is nothing new in this law in terms of the legal status alongside one state. The Arabs already have 22 states and another 1 or 2 states waiting for them [Gaza and the West Bank together or separately] as long as they abandon terror and surrender to peace.
The Arabs of Israel, in terms of their national identity, are already seethemselves as Palestinaisn and regard the PA, the future state of Palestine, as their nationals state. They said it time and again since 1976. Some of them even consider Syria, Jordan, Egypt as their nation-state [from where each one ancestor had come]. Civilly, personally, they are equal to any other citizen, whether he is a Jew, a Druze, or a non-Arab Christian. So what exactly bothers the enemies of Israel?
What bothers them is that Israel is getting economically, politically, morally stronger as far as the Palestinian cliche revealing its shallow. As long as Israel alive and getting stregthened she more and more shatters the Palestinians' dream of destroying her and establishing an Islamic state on its ruins.
- Yes, yes. Jews never been Germans, although they have tried to assimilate into German society in the "Enlightenment era". Germans detested and rejected them. Eastern European Jews didn't even try that "Enlightenment" whatever. Sure the anti-Semites had no problem with that phenomena because most of each Ashkenazim gentile peoples were anti-Semites. Rejection of Jews rights made later the rise of the Nazis early after WWI. It's not my view but historical facts.
- It's not a matter of majority or not but national right. If some burglars invading your home you don't hold the situation and counting who have the majority, you or they. They are just invaders. In few years Muslims will be majority in 5 British main cities [including London] and other cities in Europe, do you think that British will approve your claim for Muslim sovereignty then?
- No. As said the Jews continued to live in their land although these occupation occurred [For some years Jews being preventd to live in Jerusalem, and under the first years of Crusaders' occupation and masacres they have slaghtered and escaped the land, but also the Muslims and Orthodox Christians]. And on the other hand, no other local indigenous people had been created [until ~1974 – 1980. Until then they were Southern Syrians and later Palestinian Arabs, next to Palestinian Jews]. The Jews gained their land in long historical process while assimilating among the local tribes on the land of Israel 3600-3000 years ago. So what are you complain now? No people from that era demands its rights from the Jews now. Find me some Jebusite or Amorite and we'll talk then.
- Btw, the Arabs of early 20th century admitted that Jews have rights to the land according to Quran but explained their refusal because of their religion commands, not to let the local non-Muslim peoples to have their independence under Islam. That's the way they brutally deny the right of the Kurds, Turkmans [Muslims but not Arabs], Assyrians, Aramaics, Armenians, Copts, Druze, Yazidis, Chaldeans [Arabs but not Muslims] to have their independence.
- In 1948 Arabs denied any offer of Partition Plan for Palestine. They have rejected all offers prior and afterwards. They just want all.
- The origin of the Jewish people is linked directly to 2nd Temple House period, 2000 years ago. The Jewish history is the most documented history, not only in Hebrew writing of the last 3000 years, but also other cultures that lived in certain time and had connection with the Jewish communities, in and out of Israel. Aside from that, there are hundreds of thousands of archeological evidence, in Israel, in the Middle East and Europe to ensure and support the historical line. The Jewish societies where writing their daily life and although much of the text disappeared yet many document are still on hand, and you can see them in many museum around the world, and the top is in Israeli national museum in Jerusalem.
- Judaism is not a race or blood but people-hood and religion. Gentiles can join the Jewish people by conversion and they turn to be Jews as others. But in late 2000 years of history only few gentiles joined the Jewish people, and far more Jews converted to Christianity because they chose to or forced to. Aside with that, many Jews were massacred in religious attacks against them in the name of Jesus. You can do some math: in 1st century AD the number of Jews in the world was ~7 million – 4 lived in Israel and the other 3 in communities along the Roman Empire and Mesopotamia. Today, after 2000 years, there are only ~14 million Jews. Where they all have gone? After you cut down the number of Jews that were massacred though last 2000 years and the number of Jews that live today, you'll can realize how many millions of Jews had been assimilated into the Europeans peoples. The Polish story of Poles that reveal their Jewish identity is just a small example in short period of historical time, but it shows that if you do the right research and calculation you'll see that many Europeans forefathers were Jews and Not vice-versa. Just take for example the Spanish tale – researches found that 20% of the Spanish people are descendants of Jews of the 14th - 15th century.
- Thank you for questioning. Have you more?
1. Here some fingers' laws to the relevant history of Palestine [which is Hebrew / Phoenician name for those who invaded their territories. It's not an Arabic term or name]:
- Most of last millennia the country was almost deserted with few Jews, Christians and Muslims lived under foreign conquerors. In some cities, villages the Jews were the greater communities, such as Jaffa, Akko, Tiberias, and Jerusalem [since 1840 until today]. There were great Jewish communities in Safed, Gaza and Hebron.
- The Egyptian ruler [1830-1840] brought massive work power from Southern Egypt- Sudan to serve his military needs and he settled them from Gaza up to Um el-Fahem and Haifa. The Ottomans brought many Syrian and Turks to establish train facilities and cutting most of the trees of the country for their operating. The British let the Arabs flow freely from Tran-Jordan into the main land while at the same time blocked the free coming of the Jews from Europe. Many Jews stayed locked in Europe after the US blocked them too and finished at concentration camps. The largest Arab balk of immigration known is towards the end of the 1920's, when Arab workers from the Horan region in the south of Syria began arriving in the country, including the Sharon, central Israel's coast, According to the Syrian Governor they numbered between around 35,000. And there many more of such. http://emetnews.org/analysis/the-fabricated-palestinian-history.php , https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/14732 ,
- Israel expelled no Arab and maintains no Apartheid regime. So you should solve your problem first.
- Tell me whom you take your "facts" from and I'll tell you who you are. You are "Rumor Tradesman" [rt]. Israel highly sophisticated weapons will be shown first when and if needed in wars against real armies or threats. Hamas and allied terror organizations are not really difficult to tackles with regular ammunition, and the cost of revealing the high sophisticated weapon in such conflict is too high and superfluous. Drones and smart fence is not "new weapons". So why you expect Israel not do defend herself in any weapon when being attacked? [as I have said, because you think that Jews have no right to defend themselves, because they don't belong to the country].
- Would you blame Israel for the solution they had found to reveal and locate Gazan tunnels leading into Israel? Are the solution are not Kosher just because they are too sophisticated to tackle the Islamic terror and Israel has no right to use them?
- Germany use simple known Technics for illegal action – to make genocide for genocide, to murder Jews for being Jews, just shoot them, gas them or burn them. Your "Palestinian" friend studied it well from them, while 10s of 1000s of Arabs from Syria-Palestine joined the Nazi Germany efforts to conquered Europe and annihilate the Jews [just read facts on Haj Amin el-Husseini and his 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar and his collaboration with local Ustaše and with Berlin gang]. Islamic Palestinian terror kill Jews for killing Jews. They have started before there was any "occupation"  and even before Israel was established . Did the Jews wanted to annihilate the Germans or any other Ashkenazi nation? Did they have terror organizations that bombed Berlin or Munich?
- Using weapons against humans is disgrace, yet using them for your protection against that disgrace is a need, compulsory and morally. The fact that you don't understand it makes your claim shallow and shame the intelligence of human beings.
Thank you for agreeing. But don't you think that by agreeing with me you shatters all your proxy-claims against Israel?
– Judaism is people-hood and religion in one bargain. There is a Jewish-People and Jewish-religion [Judaism]. I think that Judaism is the only case where nationality and faith are in one package. So while saying "Jewish state" it means "the state of the Jews/Jewish people". Herzl chose the first version for his book because its sounds short and better. And Herzl wasn't a religious man! It is similar to the saying "French state" or "British state". Israel is a democracy and not a theocracy.
– How Israel is a colonial? Jews are living in their land for the last 4000 years almost continually. The first Arab invaders conquered the land only 1700 years ago under the colonial Islamic conquests of half of the ancient world. Most of now days Arabs in Palestine are only third / fourth generation of Arab immigrants. The difference between Arabs and Jews is that Arabs came there for the first time ever lately, while Jews returned to their national home. Only after the Arab occupation of the title "Palestinians" in the 70's, provocateurs started claiming that Jews have nothing to do with Palestine because it belongs to 'Palestinians', after relating the name only to themselves. But what can you do when the Ashkenazim [Europeans] Goys chanted against Ashkenazim Jews in the 20's, 30's and 40's "Jews to Palestine"? Because at that time everyone knew, even Jews-haters, that Jews have a land of their own. So knew the Muslims too. But as I previously said, Muslims can't let others to have their state under their occupation "Dahr el Islam", which Allah let them conquer.by his gracious.
- If Spaniards would demand that America will be their Spaniard state and opened a war against the others in America, would any average American would agree and surrender to their demand?
- Israel obey to international law. Israeli supreme court in highly attached and considers the laws, which you can't say on PA and Hamas. You may not agree with my claim, but since when international political bodies with automatic majority of non-democratic Islamic and totalitarian states make your rules?
- Israel is a moral beacon and human right protector especially because she honestly treats her enemies in soft gloves. If Israel acted the way US and Britain than there wasn't any "Palestinian problem" any more. I guess that West Bank Arabs would have already living in Jordan or Europe, or may be some of them next to your door.
- Israel never initiated a war out of the blue. All wars were defensive. Have the Arabs not initiated 1948, 1967, 1973 wars then there wasn't any "Palestinian conflict". The only war Israel was part of the initiators was the 1956 war, where Britain and France pushed Israel to help them on the Suez Canal crisis and Israel accepted it because Egypt was absorbing new Russian armaments and intended to wage a war later on against Israel. Anyway, the Egyptian closure of Suez Canal was an action of war by international law and reason for the war.
- Your adherence to baseless epithets for Israel is indicative of irresponsible populism whose only purpose is to support the aggressor side, the Arab side. Have you ever described any Arab state, organization with such terms? I guess not, May be because you think that Arabs can't be human and act within democratic laws. I think differently. I think that Arabs should adopt democracy into their societies [as other 3rd world states] to ensure the world's peace. But it can't be done if some "progressive" elements of the West support their Tyranny and Terror. On the other hand, the Jews, in their eyes, can't raise their hands against their attackers because Jews have no right to live in their land or to protect themselves.
I suggest any way for you to learn about the conflict from more reliable not-biased sources.