On the South Africa model and already all in place for Palestine, the following are now the reality:
1. No more fake, loaded negotiations, no more “peace process” fig-leaf.
2. Civil insurrection against the Occupation including total non-cooperation and dissolution of the PA. When Apartheid South Africa became ungovernable Apartheid’s days were numbered.
3. BDS in the form of SANCTIONS and a breakthrough in international diplomacy to make Israel a pariah state and establish its total illegality both in its tearing up of UN legal decisions and in running an illegal apartheid system in both the Occupied territories and “mainland” Israel.
4. International solidarity: BDS has so far been largely not so much about actual boycott but building a mass movement of support and solidarity, with thousands of front lines where activists demand the right to call for BDS and to tell the truth about Israel. This solidarity movement needs to support:
5. A political programme to direct the rage and demand full, equal democratic, legal, religious, cultural, human and civil rights for all currently living between the river and the sea and full right of return with dignity and compensation for all those exiled since 1948.
6. What form this will take will be a process involving a moral and communal re-birth and engagement, not Big Power intervention. About a quarter of Israelis (down from a third not long ago) and nearly half of Palestinians already favour a single democratic state: that’s not a bad starting point.