Don't murder pregnant women, you say? An IDF national sport or challenge, titled: 1 SHOT 2 KILLS, and practiced on Palestinian pregnant women years ago. The proof being an IDF t-shirt.
As for you, MaxNarr:
Don't imprison Gazans, don't starve them, don't destroy their homes by the tens of thousands, don't kill Gazans by the thousands at every Israeli election, including killing hundreds of children each time, and women and civilians. Don't steal Palestinian land, homes, water, agricultural fields, don't destroy olive orchards, don't bulldoze Palestinian homes, villages. Don't go kill people sailing in international waters, don't keep destroying bedouins' villages...
Typical hasbara diversion attempt. It's so frequent that it becomes boring. History rewriting attempts won't work either. Too many historians can contradict Israelis on that matter, and as far as using religion as a proof...
As for your comparison with the African slavery in the US nearly two and a half centuries ago, we're in 2016 should I remind you, and South Africans have known that ordeal and apartheid long enough, until a Canadian prime minister, Brian Mulroney, worked very hard at convincing the toughest twins, UK's Margaret Hatcher and US' Donald Reagan, to help stop South Africa's apartheid through boycott, divest and sanction, and that was in the early 1990. Thirty six years later, a nuclear weapons' friend of South Africa is behaving exactly like his old Apartheid Master, South Africa, did for so long with the Black populations of South Africa, and it's the zionist/fascist/racist Israel, a Hebrew culture that suffered more than enough in Europe, that is doing all that wrong, although it should never repeat that suffering by imposing it on another nation, the Palestinian one, that lived rather peacefully and friendly with its rather small Jewish population in Palestine before the arrival of the European zionist Jews there as of 1945.
What I find troubling is the fact that zionist Jews don't care much about the trouble and/or danger the pacifist and humanist Jews might encounter by ignorance/association as a consequence of the very inhumane zionist policies, military actions, economic damage, imprisonments, bombings, destructions of homes, etc. against the Palestinian population in Palestine, the Palestine the UN and the League of Nations before it partitioned to give the European zionist Jews a land (53% of Palestine), leaving only 47% for the Palestinians, who were at least 10 times more numerous. Those 47% consisted of three territories, and one of them was taken by military force (zionist terrorist armed secret factions like the Irgun) in the months, if not weeks, after the official day of the creation of Israel in PALESTINE. Gaza was diminished by at least half its size, and into an open-air prison, and we all know what the Swiss cheese Palestinian West Bank looks like, being chewed up more and more by thieves armed to the teeth and protected by the most powerful army of the Middle East, thanks to the huge and very, very generou$$$ annual $$$upport of the U$A.
«He can see much graver injustices virtually everywhere else in the Middle East, Tibet, and many other places. He just hasn’t gone to these places, either because they’re unsafe, or because he doesn’t care. »
Does that mean that he couldn't care about what his people, the Israeli Jews, are doing to the Palestinians, and have been doing to the Palestinians since 1948, 68 years ago, that is?
There's nothing ridiculous about denouncing Israeli fascist actions. Einstein himself denounced it back on December 4, 1948 in a letter to the New York Times, co-signed with 26 NYC well known Jews, doctors, intellectuals, professionals... His letter was asking the then US president not to meet with Menachem Begin and not to support the creation of Israel. His reasons are here, the main one claiming thas zionist Israel would be fascist:
The great Einstein was right on that claim, and not just relatively.