When did you try to contact me? I’m curious since I have no record of any emails except one that said you might contact me. Here again, is my explanation. Larry Derfner understood and wrote an article about what happened. Supporters from LA Jews for Peace to Alison Weir to Jeffrey Blankfort to Ramzy Baroud have written to me, blogged about the mistake and supported me, but neither one of you ever bothered to even email me and ask me for my phone number. So, again… as simply as I can make it… here is what happened.
1. I grabbed the video out of a group of 1000 people, a group that is private
2. I meant to park it into a group of 30 people that is secret (to watch it later), but I never checked the settings before I hit SHARE, because I was in a hurry.
3. I did not watch the video. Why would I have watched the video? I was in a hell of a hurry and was traveling like crazy those four days. I would have watched it in the small group. Would we have had a discussion on it? Probably. We discuss all kinds of things as you can see from the attached conversation
4. I did not know my personal Facebook page was connected to the Free Gaza TWITTER page. There are 3300 TWEETS on the Free Gaza page, and you all attacked me for this mistake without even giving me a chance to clarify
5. Free Gaza apologized on the front page of the website, using exactly the language that Ali gave us.
6. I apologized after I figured out what had happened. That should have been the end of it.
But everyone has made a federal case out of a stupid mistake. Did either of you watch the video? It’s dumb and the man is a nutcake. But that doesn’t mean we couldnt or wouldnt have discussed it. I’m constantly appalled at the people who comment here, have never talked to me, didn’t bother to reach out to me, yet have decided that I am a racist or anti-Semite. The only thing you can say is that I made a stupid mistake, and that I would agree with