- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 5
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that … 17
- ‘There is no ‘Palestine Exception’ to free speech rights’: Northeastern … 5
- John Kerry and the Pope set to face off with … 6
- Registration of Jews and other human beings 20
- Palestinian youth fulfill their ‘right of return’ to the destroyed … 1
- Israeli settlers release wild boars on Palestinian farmland to destroy … 14
- Federal agencies express concerns about Israel’s entry into the Visa … 34
- Why should planning in West Bank be divided on ethnic … 0
- No rescue! 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 0
- Tax-deductible US group pushes Israeli control of Temple Mount 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 0
- Southern Poverty Law Center takes Blumenthal’s side against smear campaign 0
- Mohammed Al-Azza tells Dublin why Aida camp resists occupation 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- Israel encouraging more Christians to join military service http://t.co/0wDVo4tpjY via @reuters, 1 hour ago
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron http://t.co/wblFK3LyLL http://t.co/0XGl6B9JuS, 2 hours ago
- Video: A Jew who visited Palestine responds to @nytimes assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews http://t.co/47nU3SMYpk, 2 hours ago
- Thx for following Mondo on Twitter. You can also "Like" us on Facebook https://t.co/mOwMwszPwT & get our daily email http://t.co/O00ZWDlALu, 2 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: A group of young people whose forebears come from Iqrit have enacted on their own terms the right of return http://t.co/wJ8sTJs9GH, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (20)
- brenda: “Contrast this uproar with the recent decision of the Israeli Supreme Court … Israel will...
- Philip Weiss: Great post, fascinating parallels. I got in an argument about this yesterday, a friend saying that BDS...
- puppies: @amigo – “especially now the Suicide Bombings are no longer Israel,s first excuse out on the...
- ‘There is no ‘Palestine Exception’ to free speech rights’: Northeastern overturns Students for Justice in Palestine suspension (5)
- W.Jones: Yes, except I am not making a judgment about SJP’s decision.
- Snowden revealed a world of conspiracies I once would have scoffed at– Bryan Burrough (44)
- PilgrimSoul: Terry Gross is a propagandist, and a particularly vulgar one. I’ll not soon forget her asking...
- Israeli settlers release wild boars on Palestinian farmland to destroy crops (14)
- talknic: “”He has to choose,” said prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu. “Does he want peace...
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews (17)
- puppies: @unverified – Modifying a reader’s letter is vile and does deserve censure, but you seem to be...
- JeffB: @unverified Between 1968 and 2010 there were 3,568 deaths in Ireland due to religious struggles. The Second...
- marc b.: the times is incorrigible. Michael Gordon, who with Judith Miller helped spin the webs of lies about Iraqi...
- Peter Beinart misses South Africa’s apartheid lesson, Gideon Levy gets it (60)
- giladg: Yes talknic, “Die Stem”, which was the Afrikaner anthem, is part of the new Sth Arican anthem....
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (20)
Author Archives: Adie Mormech
What’s it like to spend ten years in prison and not recognize your daughter when you get out? This is typical of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel
Adie Mormech writes from Gaza: Witnessing the merciless punishment of a defenceless and blameless people makes my heart heavy. Witnessing the human loss while governments and media sing for the perpetrator, makes my mind numb. It feels like you’re in no man’s land. Where dead kids don’t matter. Where it’s okay for people’s houses to fall in. Where every person living here can be executed and in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter. Things matter, when most of the world’s humanity decides it should.
Adie Mormech writes from besieged Gaza — “Outside you can make a difference. I’m asking you, because the Israeli army will not empathise with the people they are looking down on through their cockpit windows. Nor will their politicians. But you can empathise and you can act. The Israeli cabinet has approved the call-up of 75,000 reservists compared to the 10,000 reservists called up for the massacres during Cast Lead. There is not much time.”
Mahmoud Sarsak’s refusal to attend the Barcelona Vs Real Madrid Classico match is a historic act of non-normalisation against Israel. For the hero of the Palestinian national team who fought his way free from an Israeli prison throughout a 96 day hunger strike ordeal, this is an act that sends a message to all others faced with the same question, “to normalise or not to normalise”
A demonstration commemorating the beginning of “Operation Cast Lead” was held Tuesday in the Gazan city of Beit Hanoun. Families of victims were in attendance, as were 5 International Solidarity Movement activists. Two years have passed since the Israeli attacks … Continue reading
Live bullets were fired from snipers at an Erez control tower within a metre of demonstrators on the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People on Tuesday morning in Beit Hanoun, Northern Gaza. A German activist Vera Macht was … Continue reading
When 91 year old Ibrahim Abu Sayed left his home near Beit Hanoun in northern Gaza, yesterday morning, in order to check on his land and his animals which graze next to the remains of his former home, he took … Continue reading