- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take … 1
- Report from Yemen: The innocent victims of the Obama drone … 0
- ‘Fuck it, I Love Israel’ — Artists 4 Israel bombards … 3
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ … 11
- Slam poet Tahani Salah rips into ADC 2013 audience performing … 0
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat 21
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners 12
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism … 2
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 99
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 94
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 83
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Peace Now: New starts on settler homes at a seven-year … 70
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 136
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Chris Matthews takes populist stance against another Establishment war on … 52
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 51
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism charge http://t.co/HtWBJvo4gw, 2 hours ago
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners http://t.co/NL8bYnhOhv, 2 hours ago
- Daily News & Foxman smear Alice Walker:‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ http://t.co/97PGQN1lED, 2 hours ago
- RT @TheBlahDalia: Israel is DTF. This is hasbara I can get behind as it curbs the procreation of stupid. http://t.co/TA0VFZRax8 via @Mondow…, 2 hours ago
- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take aim at NYPD http://t.co/lG94AGkeFz, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Fuck it, I Love Israel’ — Artists 4 Israel bombards Ibiza with hasbara condoms (3)
- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take aim at NYPD (1)
- Blownaway: Where is the NYPD and the outrage when two guys want to use x-ray’s to kill enemies of Israel?...
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats having anything to do with Palestinians (13)
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners (12)
- Inanna: Ya Ramzi, our unity is always there, technology and social media is just facilitating the process. Yes, we...
- Inanna: Enass and Annie, thank you again. Now that Enass has kindly translated the song and the judges comments, as...
- kayq: Mohammad Assaf deserves to win. He could do big things for Palestine, and essentially put it on the map. Assaf...
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ (11)
- Hostage: What characterized the civil-rights movement was its strict adherence to the philosophy of nonviolence....
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis follows up on his post on arrests of internationals in Hebron: “The law in a place like Israeli-controlled Hebron (called “H2,” about 20% of the entire city of Al-Khalil/Hebron) is a string of legal and military policies that lack coherence or justification. Hebron – and the West Bank more broadly – might be governed by a Divine Law, but it’s not the 613 Commandments in the Torah. This theocratic state is ruled by the God of “Security,” and invoking his name overrides any other ethical, moral or legal values systems.”
The soldier told me to calm down. He told me that he was American, too – from Manhattan, no less, the same city listed as the birthplace on my U.S. passport. He told me I had the right to be there, “but the Arabs don’t.”
“They’re Americans,” I told him.
972’s cover story on Saturday featured pleasant photos of children playing in a spring under the triumphant headline: “For first time, weekly protest in Nabi Saleh reaches destination: its own spring.” The story is brief, just four short paragraphs that … Continue reading