- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges … 7
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel 8
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 11
- Exile and the prophetic: No dissenter is an island 1
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to … 12
- Demonizing Mandy Patinkin is a tough sell 24
- ‘If I had to choose between the wealth of the … 14
- Rightwing Israeli group gets tax-deductible funds from US foundation 7
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 668
- ‘The policy of the present Israeli government is likely to … 485
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 310
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 202
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 148
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 145
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 119
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 100
- US Jews are so ‘polarized’ over Israel they can’t talk … 160
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 88
- Israeli right-wing flys off the deep end following Hawking boycott 78
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 75
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Church of Scotland backs away from boycott call in the … 62
- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges but thrust is unchanged http://t.co/FCgbAw9vEO, 4 hours ago
- Exile and the prophetic: No dissenter is an island http://t.co/vnbRO0AgjV, 9 hours ago
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to be http://t.co/j9GvEIOYqI, 9 hours ago
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel http://t.co/oJT9HsoQcD, 9 hours ago
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack http://t.co/G5N0uJqOwT, 9 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi Marmara (75)
- Hostage: So basically your argument is that the borders of the state of Palestine are defined by drawing a line...
- Demonizing Mandy Patinkin is a tough sell (24)
- piotr: Jewish Press proudly features Moshe Feiglin as their regular contributor. Not that he writes for them often,...
- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges but thrust is unchanged (7)
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel (8)
- riyadh: You are considerably understating the support Israel gave to Rios Montt. He once told ABC News that the...
- seafoid: Israel will sell arms and expertise essentially anywhere there is money. Most controversies coming out of...
- Daniel Rich: @ Ecru, How to spot a ‘liberal zionist’ in a car. Blinker to the left, when time to move,...
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel (52)
- irmep: That cited 43 megabyte SPSS dataset only lists Israel survey data for a single year: 2001 (column S020, rows...
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to be (12)
- DICKERSON3870: P.S.(#2) RE: “I would be remiss were I not to mention that the CIA supported the Muslim...
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi Marmara (75)
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Max Blumenthal
Gaza is a punching bag. Rebuked by Obama on Iran, Netanyahu turns his ire on Gaza
As I write this, Khader Adnan is near death, on the 63rd day of a hunger strike to protest his detention without charges by Israeli occupation authorities. Unfortunately for Adnan, he was not a Jewish terror suspect.
3-year-old Geraldine Blingoai was born to non-Jewish migrants. That was her crime.
On December 16, President Barack Obama delivered a major address to the Union for Reform Judaism, the national umbrella for America’s largest liberal Jewish denomination. Obama’s speech was a naked appeal for campaign donations and re-election votes, with the standard … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal writes for Al Akhbar on the tactical training of US police departments with Israeli specialist in extra-judicial assassinations and operations in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
Pro-Israel blogger’s call for killing Palestinians earns rebuke from Wash Post ombudsman, clap on back from editorial editor
Yesterday the Washington Post ombudsman finally weighed in on neoconservative Post blogger Jennifer Rubin’s endorsement of Rachel Abrams’s murderous rant against Palestinians. Max Blumenthal had exposed Rubin’s retweet endorsement in the first place, and pointed out that Octavia Nasr lost … Continue reading
By agreeing to speak at the Islamophobic Clarion Fund’s 92nd Street Y event on November 7 beside neoconservative Richard Perle and uber-hawk John Bolton, Ethan Bronner is explicitly violating New York Times ethical guidelines. After I published my report about … Continue reading
Yesterday, I attended Rick Perry’s press conference at the W Hotel in New York City, where the Texas Governor and Republican presidential frontrunner denounced President Barack Obama for supposedly “appeasing” America’s enemies in the Middle East and failing to sufficiently … Continue reading
Hoo boy. It’s going to be a real ultra-Zionist lovefest in New York City Tuesday as GOP luminaries, Likud machers and members of the Israel lobby convene at 10am at the W Hotel near Union Square. Their rally/press conference will … Continue reading
Yesterday I reported for the Columbia Journalism Review that New York Times Jerusalem Bureau Chief Ethan Bronner is on the speaker’s bureau of Lone Star Communications, an Israeli public relations firm that pitches him stories. Bronner has provided extensive coverage to several … Continue reading
On August 26, Joseph Dana and I published an article, “Israel’s Exclusive Revolution,”bringing extensive reporting together with an analysis of Israel’s separation principle to describe the July 14 protest movement’s (J14) cognitive dissonance regarding the occupation. So far, no one — not … Continue reading
Many observers of the massive July 14 “social justice revolution” sweeping through Israel have been wondering when the protest movement would deal directly with the occupation of Palestine, or whether it would it all. On August 14, a month after … Continue reading
When I wrote my analysis last December on the “Axis of Islamophobia,” laying out a new international political network of right-wing ultra-Zionists, Christian evangelicals, Tea Party activists and racist British soccer hooligans, I did not foresee a terrorist like Anders … Continue reading
Who’s behind the attacks on flotilla ships? Perhaps it was Israel’s very own underwater sabotage unit
Two boats among the fleet of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla have been sabotaged. Passengers scheduled to sail on the second boat, the Saoirse, which hails from Ireland, discovered that the propelled had been cut and “dangerously bent.” “If this boat … Continue reading
Israelis woke up to a front page Jerusalem Post story claiming flotilla passengers planned violence against soldiers. The story has completely unraveled. On June 27, the Israeli army released a highly suspect claim that passengers on the flotilla planned to … Continue reading
On June 24, Joseph Dana, a journalist who will traveling aboard the US boat to Gaza, discovered that an anonymous private legal complaint had been filed against the Gaza Freedom Flotilla. The complaint alleged that US boat, “The Audacity of … Continue reading
On June 22, the Jewish Federation of America’s new, multi-million dollar “Israel Action Network” hosted a conference call with Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren. The call was an urgent response to the flotilla preparing to cruise towards … Continue reading
On May 22, thousands of supporters of America’s most powerful pro-Israel lobbying group, the America-Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, converged on Washington for the group’s annual conference. For two days they watched Democratic and Republican congressional leaders pledge their … Continue reading
Challenging Pastor Hagee on his home turf: “We caught him off guard…with just our thoughts and our courage.”
On May 15, a group of San Antonio-based community organizers disrupted a service at Pastor John Hagee’s Cornerstone Church dedicated to celebrating Israel. The Christian Zionist Pastor Hagee has sent tens of millions to Israeli organizations, including illegal settlements and the … Continue reading
The Nakba briefly appears in Tom Segev’s magisterial history of Israel and the Holocaust, The Seventh Million. In a single (very long) paragraph, Segev tells the story of how survivors of a genocide were transformed by the Zionist enterprise into … Continue reading
On Israel’s Memorial Day observances for “fallen soldiers and victims of terror attacks,” the Defense Ministry’s commemoration unit claimed that 183 Israelis “were killed in the line of duty or in terror attacks since last year’s Remembrance Day,” according to … Continue reading
63 years ago today, before the Arab armies had entered Palestine, and before Israel had declared its independence, Zionist militias were engaged in the conquest and ethnic cleansing of dozens of villages, from Abu al-Fadl near present-day Ramle to Akbara, … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal writes about the political liability to Israel of Osama bin Laden’s death. His full post is here. But even before he had announced his upcoming trip to Washington, Netanyahu offered evidence that he would prefer for Bin Laden … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal follows up on his post the other day revealing that J Street refused to have non-Jews debate the issue of boycotting Israel. Jeremy Ben-Ami is the head of the liberal Zionist organization. “I think it is essentially important … Continue reading
Last night I went to Columbia University to see Omar Barghouti discuss his new book, Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions: The Global Struggle for Palestinian Rights. For those who don’t know, Barghouti is one of the BDS movement’s most effective strategists and … Continue reading