- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces 4
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 3
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 18
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 24
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 25
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 0
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 38
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces http://t.co/1Pd5ziFxW9, 3 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: "How do we oppose a demand for one person, one vote?” Congressman Jerry Nadler summarizes the liberal Zionist quandry http://t.co/QtIemdtXzU, 3 hours ago
- RT @CornellSJP: Protect free speech on campus! http://t.co/RvdWb9G5UR @WRFIRadioNews @SJPNational, 3 hours ago
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails http://t.co/LdipMdfzNR, 6 hours ago
- Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players http://t.co/Uw93TXGyFz, 7 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces (5)
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (24)
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “His [Ratner's] confusion* disabled him** from speaking out about the conflict. He...
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (18)
- just: It used to be that way. In America, we have Congressional hearings on the use of steroids in US pro sports....
- DICKERSON3870: P.S. FROM WIKIPEDIA AS OF 1/25/14 [Betar]: (EXCERPT) The Betar Movement (בית”ר, also spelled Beitar)...
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “Dave Zirin, sports editor for The Nation, has followed up on his first damning expose with...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (84)
- JewEgg: Yeah, national aspirations totally new. Just pretend the Hasmonean and Bar Kokhba revolts never happened.
- JewEgg: So then Palestinians whose grandparents lived in palestine but were born outside it’s borders have no...
- JewEgg: Dna evidence disproves you http://www.pnas.org/content/97 /12/6769.full?sid=510e78f1-...
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails (3)
- just: It’s clear that the Zionists never really wanted a 2SS or anything like a just peace. Now that they are...
Author Archives: Circarre Parrhesia
This article, published a couple days ago on the Jerusalem Post website, was originally entitled “Palestinian group calls for more ‘Nakba Day’ style protests”. Within moments of the original posting an editor for Jpost dove in and made a simple … Continue reading
On International Women’s Day, Palestinian women are faced with two struggles – freedom from occupation and liberation within their own society
The following interview is with Hitam Saafin, the Chair of the Union of Palestinian Women’s Committees (UPWC), which was founded in 1980. UPWC’s aim is to empower Palestinian women, while contributing to the Palestinian national struggle against the Israeli occupation. … Continue reading
Yesterday, February 22 2011, a number of Palestinian news agencies, including the agency that I work for, published articles on the destruction of olive fields in the West Bank town of Jab’a, found in the greater Bethlehem district. The details … Continue reading