- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march … 27
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and … 12
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? 68
- Daily protests rage for Gaza across the West Bank 12
- Iraqis flee Mosul under threat from ISIS 6
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza 48
- Israeli forces kill 3 during Gaza solidarity march in West … 17
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of … 29
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 0
- Watch: 9 Jewish activists arrested after occupying Friends of the … 0
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 0
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 0
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 0
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 0
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 0
- US plays decisive role in Israel’s attack on Gaza 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 146
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- RT @JennaBPope: Pro-Palestinian activists throwing red syrup on IDB Bank in NYC today. IDB helps fund the occupation. #FreePalestine http://t.co/r9c88hfKXp, 3 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: Inside Manhattan synagogue there is fundraiser for Israeli army. Outside people read names of those killed in Gaza http://t.co/HPJietW2Xs, 3 hours ago
- RT @imPalestine: My teacher and later my friend Refaat inspired me to be who I am today. I owe him my love for English. Israel killed his brother just now., 3 hours ago
- RT @YousefAlhelou: #GazaUnderAttack A new massacre, 11 people from AlNajjar family including 5 children, 3 women killed in the last... http://t.co/pNvoUzm0fC, 3 hours ago
- RT @ishaantharoor: The "deafening silence" around Hamas's proposed 10-year-truce http://t.co/R6EFAhXCgc, 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: Palestinian BDS National Committee
A letter calling for the UN and governments to impose a military embargo on Israel was published in the Guardian on July 19 2014. It is signed by six Nobel peace laureates: Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Adolfo Peres Esquivel, Jody Williams, Mairead Maguire, Rigoberta Menchú and Betty Williams. Other signatories include Noam Chomsky, Roger Waters from Pink Floyd, playwright Caryl Churchill, US rapper Boots Riley, João Antonio Felicio, the president of the International Trade Union Confederation, and Zwelinzima Vavi, the general secretary of the Confederation of South African Trade Unions.
The Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions National Committee (BNC), the largest coalition in Palestinian civil society, including trade unions, political parties, popular committees and NGOs, calls on Oxfam to immediately sever ties with Hollywood actor Scarlett Johansson over her vocal support for illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian territory.
‘The era of sanctions against Israel has started’: Official BDS movement statement on new EU regulations against settlements
BNC statement on EU regulations, ““Regardless of the scope and reach of these European measures they are already sending strong signals around Europe and the world at large that the era of sanctions against Israel has started. “
The latest statement from the BDS movement.
A statement from the leadership body of the BDS movement on the Israeli escalation in Gaza.
Seven years after the Palestinian civil society call for boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) against Israel was launched, the global BDS campaign has become stronger, more widespread, more effective and certainly more diverse than ever—a true cause for celebration by all those groups and conscientious citizens of the world who contributed to this success.