- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 0
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 0
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest … 1
- ‘BDS on Broadway’: Adalah-NY leads march to shame occupation profiteers 0
- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up 6
- Conservatives for Palestine 46
- Vassar faculty say president’s statement against boycott sidesteps US responsibility … 0
- Florida Jewish leader quits a Hillel board to protest bar … 0
- Mainstream press embraces Netanyahu’s speech as supporting Kerry initiative 0
- Notes from the cells 0
- House delivers for AIPAC, 410-1, passing Israel as ‘strategic partner’ … 0
- ‘NYT’ provides frank descriptions of lobby’s power in review of … 0
- State Dept to ‘check out’ vicious attack on Palestinian athletes 0
- New Israeli legislation favoring Christians seeks to divide Palestinian community 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 135
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 113
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 89
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 11 mins ago
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear 'stain of indelible infamy,' Israel says http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ, 14 mins ago
- Battle over Maryland's anti-boycott Israel bill heats up http://t.co/BAEc3ydnlP, 23 mins ago
- Video: Moataz Washaha's family asks us to boycott Israel http://t.co/lxfbKnvg3q, 37 mins ago
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate http://t.co/1Gwm4zGpvN, 37 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (17)
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (87)
- yonah fredman: Eva- “Notice how interconnected russian oligarchs are, who, but one, are eligible for Israeli...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (53)
- lysias: Judging by Caro’s treatment of the JFK assassination, I expect no anti-LBJ (or, perhaps more to the...
- yonah fredman: Congratulations to Giles for exonerating all these men of the accusations. I suppose the speech of...
- yonah fredman: Cliff- In fact Phil should obsess about the Nakba, that is his purpose and the objective of his life....
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (1)
- Eva Smagacz: A background on Shufat Refugee Camp: http://972mag.com/jerusalems-r efugee-camp-abandoned-by-th...
- House delivers for AIPAC, 410-1, passing Israel as ‘strategic partner’ bill (30)
- yonah fredman: Walid- What does it take to be considered pro-peace? Agreeing with your position? Agreeing to the...
- Walid: “I think that many JStreet members are pro-peace” Looks are deceiving, W, Jones. They...
- Walid: “It’s NORMAL to ban entry for the residents and/or citizens of hostile states” 100% correct,...
Author Archives: Parvez Sharma
At 1:15 am Cairo time on Saturday morning I spoke to my friend Ghassen. His friend was killed at Tahrir Square during the 24 hours of horrific violence we all saw on Feb 1st and 2nd. To the best of … Continue reading
At an estimated nineteen million people, Cairo does remain a very small town. Every single time I have been there I have been struck by the small cliques of people who hang out at the same parties, go out to … Continue reading
Today was the day everything changed for the peaceful patriots of Egypt. It was the saddest day of what was a peaceful revolution and has now been attacked with unspeakable violence by a regime that has had three decades to … Continue reading
Below are emails to me from Maram Eid’s relative Neffy, my Facebook friend, since January 28. Neffy lives in California. Please spread the word and let us try and see how effective our social networking on this might be.If you … Continue reading
“Please use my real name Omar from now on—we have nothing left to hide anymore” That is how the man I was calling Yousry started his remarkable intervie with me a few hours ago. At a point in our conversation … Continue reading
‘It’s a revolution of the people, not of the Ikhwan, not of Baradei, not of Soliman, not of Facebook and Twitter, no this is a people’s revolution’
Its lonely and I am thinking (and dreaming) in 140 characters or less. The only people I have spoken to in the last few days are friends in Egypt, friends from Egypt in the US, my boyfriend and a few … Continue reading
My friend Yousry is in his late twenties. He and his wife would be considered affluent because they live in Zamalek. But like so many others, because all barriers of class have fallen away—he has been on the streets for … Continue reading