- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 26
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 61
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 59
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- RT @DinaJaber: BZU Campus sorrow grief at #sajiDarwish 18 yr student killed by israelis #Ramallah #Paletsine http://t.co/GHexgn2vgz, 1 hour ago
- RT @jrosyfield: Clearly #Israel is instigating. 6 #Palestinians killed across the OPT in the last 24 hours, 1 hour ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/11/2014 - http://t.co/fVv7WigYqE, 2 hours ago
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 13 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 17 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (26)
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (59)
- Sumud: German Lefty ~ Do you really expect me to “write sensitively” about Zionist racists just because they happen...
- Sibiriak: tokyobk : A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- eljay: >> A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (11)
- Sumud: Clearly, if a few people at a BDS event boo at the mention of Jews, BDS must be antisemitic. I’ve never...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (80)
- Sumud: Sibiriak ~ First of all, I reject both your and Lindbergh’s assertion of a monolithic entity “the Jews”. If...
- Krauss: I’m thinking of his private letters when he was a young man, which weren’t published until many...
- Bing Bong: “Exactly. He should have said something. He said nothing.” So he didn’t actively deny...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (61)
- FreddyV: My issue is when people use their religious definition as currency. Messianic Jews are virtually worshipped...
Author Archives: Sameeha Elwan
(This is cross-posted from Sameeha Elwan’s blog Here, I was Born) This is how we planned it: I get my Schengen visa to attend a Peace conference in Geneva and then we fly, together, to France, where we first met, … Continue reading
“Westernized” is very often the first accusation pointed in your face when attempting to discuss or even try to raise gender matters in our society.” Especially if it stems from someone who has just come back from abroad, let alone it being a woman. I cannot deny that being abroad for the first time in my whole life has put me in a very serious confrontation with my own identity not only as a Palestinian, or as a Muslim but also as a woman.
Two Palestinian women, one from Gaza and the other from Hebron, meet in London after being separated by occupation in Palestine.