- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 17
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 22
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 52
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 56
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 98
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 5
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 23
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 12
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Two Gazans killed by a missile strike, and hundreds mourn 0
- Anti-Defamation League exploits fear of Muslims to undermine anti-gay bill 0
- Reflections of an Iraqi in Palestine 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 113
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 87
- Thousands of Palestinians denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs water conservation pact with Netanyahu http://t.co/uST71IRFuH, 6 hours ago
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of Teaching Palestine to Americans’ http://t.co/H8rDbZSLTb, 8 hours ago
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation http://t.co/bfLo27JQcU, 8 hours ago
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited http://t.co/qE0TlSctRS, 11 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/07/2014 - http://t.co/PYrDx7sDJc, 16 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy pact with Netanyahu (17)
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited (22)
- James North: DaBakr: If BDS is failing why did Netanyahu mention it 18 times in his speech?
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (56)
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (98)
- Walid: “They have to import most of their food. ” seafoid, with Dutch help, they are now exporting...
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation (52)
Author Archives: Yousef M. Aljamal
The Palestinian coastal enclave Gaza, which has been living under tight Israeli siege for six years now, is expected to host the first of its kind Model United Nations (MUN) conference, a simulation of the United Nations, in an attempt to enhance the participants’ awareness of the current conditions and situation prevailing around in today’s diplomatic world. The conference will take place in Gaza between 27th of September and 1st of October, 2012.
Gunter Grass’s great transgression was to show that Israel is endangering world peace
A Palestinian mother visits Jericho after being prevented by Israel from leaving Gaza for the past 12 years.
A new day begins in Gaza, as the dead were peacefully buried.
For the second week in a row, the Center for Political Development Studies holds a video link on the role of the Zionist lobby in US elections. Ali Abunimah, the founder of The Electronic Intifada, joined Gaza activists via Skype … Continue reading
Students in Gaza discuss the Occupy movement with Amin Husain, a Palestinian activist living in New York City and one of the organizers of Occupy Wall Street.
A writer in Gaza remembers the Israeli attack on Gaza that began three years ago today.
The Centre for Political and Development Studies (CPDS) hosted Palestinian thinkers to discuss the threat of Israel attacking Iran.
Yousef M. Aljamal of Gaza’s Center for Political Development Studies interviews with Huwaida Arraf, cofounder of the International Solidarity Movement: Aljamal: First, could you please give us a brief introduction about ISM? Arraf: The International Solidarity Movement (ISM) is a … Continue reading
כל דבר מסביבי מזכיר לי אותך In Limbo, I loved to live and carry on. In love, I fell with him. He was everything to me, a brother, a friend, a man, a shaman. All efforts and time I have … Continue reading
On Wednesday, June 15th The Center for Political and Development Studies (CPDS) in Gaza invited Helena Cobban, a well-known veteran journalist and author, who owns and publishes Just World Books, to talk about her experience in writing, and to raise … Continue reading
The following contest is being sponsored by the Centre for Political & Development Studies: Creative writing contest CPDS is honoured to announce a contest in Creative Writing in two fields 1- Prisoners’ Day occasion 2- Nakba Conditions & guidelines:
On Monday, March 28th The Center for Political and Development Studies in Gaza organized a ceremony to honor the winners of “The Mondo Awards” for their creative writing in English. “The Center held this celebration as an initiative to pay … Continue reading