- The threat of sanctions worked against Israel in 1956 — … 5
- Remnick gets the timeline wrong 6
- ‘Israel today, Israel tomorrow, Israel forever,’ Rep. Hakeem Jeffries says … 27
- ‘Children killed in their sleep’: Israeli artillery fire hits UN … 38
- Gaza protests across West Bank are suppressed by skunk water, … 2
- Video: Mark Regev, deciphered 22
- More voices describe Gaza slaughter as a ‘genocide’ 15
- Over a hundred people join Norman Finkelstein for civil disobedience … 2
- The killing fields 0
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 0
- As in Vietnam and South Africa, Gazan masses are willing … 0
- Oren’s charge that networks showcase Palestinian dead at behest of … 0
- Raising money for Israelis being bombed in hospitals and schools, … 0
- Fox’s Hannity abuses Yousef Munayyer, says he has a ‘thick … 0
- Pro-Israel Facebook page is titled, ‘Death to Dianna Buttu’ 0
- Survivors of massacre in Khuza’a say Israeli forces used Palestinians … 0
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 241
- Video: If you voted for Hamas, Israel has a right … 238
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- Kerry is off the Israel bandwagon 161
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 152
- Israeli embassy puts Mona Lisa in a hijab — ‘Israel … 151
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 146
- 9 things the American media isn't telling you about Israel/Palestine http://t.co/4kQgsNiE0g, 3 mins ago
- Video: Celebrities, artists and activists call for Palestinian freedom in #GazaNames project http://t.co/HRy7jJlVzK, 4 mins ago
- RT @_curiouscat_: "Lets be clear here. Its unclear" Mark Regev deciphered by brilliant @alexnunns Much needed comic relief @mondoweiss http://t.co/xHwIlOBm5C, 4 mins ago
- Video: If you voted for Hamas, Israel has a right to kill you, says president of NY Board of Rabbis http://t.co/xKsuZfI477, 5 mins ago
- RT @scottroth76: Considering this latest homicidal onslaught on Gaza, perhaps @thenation should reassess its agnosticism on #bds? @KatrinaNation, 6 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Video: If you voted for Hamas, Israel has a right to kill you, says president of NY Board of Rabbis (238)
- Video: Mark Regev, deciphered (22)
- Kay24: Heh that was funny. :))
- More voices describe Gaza slaughter as a ‘genocide’ (15)
- ‘Israel today, Israel tomorrow, Israel forever,’ Rep. Hakeem Jeffries says at NY rally (27)
- Take the right position on Israel and you can raise 1/4 million, Senate candidate is advised (15)
- ‘Children killed in their sleep’: Israeli artillery fire hits UN school, killing at least 20 (37)
- HarryLaw: Israel was founded through violence, it only continues through violence, it has no intention of stopping...
Author Archives: Yousef M. Aljamal
The Palestinian coastal enclave Gaza, which has been living under tight Israeli siege for six years now, is expected to host the first of its kind Model United Nations (MUN) conference, a simulation of the United Nations, in an attempt to enhance the participants’ awareness of the current conditions and situation prevailing around in today’s diplomatic world. The conference will take place in Gaza between 27th of September and 1st of October, 2012.
Gunter Grass’s great transgression was to show that Israel is endangering world peace
A Palestinian mother visits Jericho after being prevented by Israel from leaving Gaza for the past 12 years.
A new day begins in Gaza, as the dead were peacefully buried.
For the second week in a row, the Center for Political Development Studies holds a video link on the role of the Zionist lobby in US elections. Ali Abunimah, the founder of The Electronic Intifada, joined Gaza activists via Skype … Continue reading
Students in Gaza discuss the Occupy movement with Amin Husain, a Palestinian activist living in New York City and one of the organizers of Occupy Wall Street.
A writer in Gaza remembers the Israeli attack on Gaza that began three years ago today.
The Centre for Political and Development Studies (CPDS) hosted Palestinian thinkers to discuss the threat of Israel attacking Iran.
Yousef M. Aljamal of Gaza’s Center for Political Development Studies interviews with Huwaida Arraf, cofounder of the International Solidarity Movement: Aljamal: First, could you please give us a brief introduction about ISM? Arraf: The International Solidarity Movement (ISM) is a … Continue reading
כל דבר מסביבי מזכיר לי אותך In Limbo, I loved to live and carry on. In love, I fell with him. He was everything to me, a brother, a friend, a man, a shaman. All efforts and time I have … Continue reading
On Wednesday, June 15th The Center for Political and Development Studies (CPDS) in Gaza invited Helena Cobban, a well-known veteran journalist and author, who owns and publishes Just World Books, to talk about her experience in writing, and to raise … Continue reading
The following contest is being sponsored by the Centre for Political & Development Studies: Creative writing contest CPDS is honoured to announce a contest in Creative Writing in two fields 1- Prisoners’ Day occasion 2- Nakba Conditions & guidelines:
On Monday, March 28th The Center for Political and Development Studies in Gaza organized a ceremony to honor the winners of “The Mondo Awards” for their creative writing in English. “The Center held this celebration as an initiative to pay … Continue reading