- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 32
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 6
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 15
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 51
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 8
- Man of zeal? 27
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 38
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 8
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 105
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- RT @BADIL_Center: SA holds #MandelaMemorial. See Steven Friedman's "Lessons From the Campaign for Sanctions on Apartheid South Africa" http://t.co/pEZSMT9EiN, 50 mins ago
- RT @AlonPinkas: $70 billion in settlements : yes. $200,000 to attend funeral and respect Mandela: too expensive. Netanyahu: priceless., 51 mins ago
- RT @maxberger: .@Mondoweiss brilliantly raising money to send Bibi Netanyahu to Nelson Mandela's funeral http://t.co/7eCKUKS5N2, 11 hours ago
- Avigdor Lieberman at #Saban13: The term “occupation” is a “prejudicial, biased approach to the problem” http://t.co/5eRrw0deRQ, 12 hours ago
- RT @SPJPSwarthmore: Congratulations to Swarthmore Hillel! Here's @Mondoweiss's report of their actions http://t.co/3an9wV6z64, 12 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Man of zeal? (27)
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (32)
- irmep: Wonder if Haim has bought up all available superdelegates for Hillary yet. Democracy in action....
- Sibiriak: Kathleen: How many months did Abbas agree to play along? What makes you so sure Abbas is not on board with...
- Sibiriak: Daniel Rich: 60 years of endless expansion, expulsion and annexing is leading to a peaceful solution? No,...
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! (51)
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (106)
- Justpassingby: Hostage Yes? Thats what I have been saying in all my comments that palestinians wont accept israeli...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (38)
- bilal a: Profit comes before public opinion , Israel’s right wing shift is a cash cow to the defense...
Author Archives: Yousef M. Aljamal
The Palestinian coastal enclave Gaza, which has been living under tight Israeli siege for six years now, is expected to host the first of its kind Model United Nations (MUN) conference, a simulation of the United Nations, in an attempt to enhance the participants’ awareness of the current conditions and situation prevailing around in today’s diplomatic world. The conference will take place in Gaza between 27th of September and 1st of October, 2012.
Gunter Grass’s great transgression was to show that Israel is endangering world peace
A Palestinian mother visits Jericho after being prevented by Israel from leaving Gaza for the past 12 years.
A new day begins in Gaza, as the dead were peacefully buried.
For the second week in a row, the Center for Political Development Studies holds a video link on the role of the Zionist lobby in US elections. Ali Abunimah, the founder of The Electronic Intifada, joined Gaza activists via Skype … Continue reading
Students in Gaza discuss the Occupy movement with Amin Husain, a Palestinian activist living in New York City and one of the organizers of Occupy Wall Street.
A writer in Gaza remembers the Israeli attack on Gaza that began three years ago today.
The Centre for Political and Development Studies (CPDS) hosted Palestinian thinkers to discuss the threat of Israel attacking Iran.
Yousef M. Aljamal of Gaza’s Center for Political Development Studies interviews with Huwaida Arraf, cofounder of the International Solidarity Movement: Aljamal: First, could you please give us a brief introduction about ISM? Arraf: The International Solidarity Movement (ISM) is a … Continue reading
כל דבר מסביבי מזכיר לי אותך In Limbo, I loved to live and carry on. In love, I fell with him. He was everything to me, a brother, a friend, a man, a shaman. All efforts and time I have … Continue reading
On Wednesday, June 15th The Center for Political and Development Studies (CPDS) in Gaza invited Helena Cobban, a well-known veteran journalist and author, who owns and publishes Just World Books, to talk about her experience in writing, and to raise … Continue reading
The following contest is being sponsored by the Centre for Political & Development Studies: Creative writing contest CPDS is honoured to announce a contest in Creative Writing in two fields 1- Prisoners’ Day occasion 2- Nakba Conditions & guidelines:
On Monday, March 28th The Center for Political and Development Studies in Gaza organized a ceremony to honor the winners of “The Mondo Awards” for their creative writing in English. “The Center held this celebration as an initiative to pay … Continue reading