- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program … 0
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? 1
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel … 6
- George Orwell would hate Israel 27
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 7
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 1
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1712
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1368
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 954
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 106
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 49
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims http://t.co/J7dbBLZZXl, 12 hours ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president http://t.co/FXU8YRToQS, 13 hours ago
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest http://t.co/jQQ6xcFAWw, 13 hours ago
- George Orwell would hate Israel http://t.co/pXjc9SBxNL, 13 hours ago
- Reluctantly taking down orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got '1000s of positive reactions' http://t.co/uCZ0r5CDey, 13 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ (25)
- Ramzi Jaber: Citizen, yet again, I’m afraid you’re right but I hope you’re wrong ;-)
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (34)
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (49)
- Annie Robbins: ckg, that’s very interesting.
- George Orwell would hate Israel (27)
- eljay: >> Every country has the right to control its borders. But no country has a right to be an oppressive,...
- Sumud: Jeepers Norman, you’re still peddling entry-level hasbara? At least entertain us with some more...
- Stephen Shenfield: I just read the article you refer to (originally from Ha-Aretz) and “an admitted...
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got ’1000s of positive reactions’ (6)
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting (48)
- Hostage: P.S. Netanyahu has advocated an economic peace rather than an end to the occupation for years. I have no...
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ (25)
- Philip Weiss
- Marc H. Ellis
- Annie Robbins
- Adam Horowitz
- Alex Kane
- Today in Palestine
- Allison Deger
Category Archives: Neocons
News reports have placed Sheldon and Miriam Adelson’s donations during this election cycle at at least $70 million and perhaps as much as $100 million. According to The Center for Responsive Politics says the couple gave $53,066,147 to Super PACs during the election. Here’s how the Adelson-funded races turned out.
One thing seems clear from tonight’s election results: the neoconservative wing of the Republican Party, which wanted a war against Iran, has been thumped with Romney’s defeat.
Update: Israeli Ministry of Ed teacher is moderator of scholars’ listserv on anti-Semitism (with predictable results)
Yo Menashe works at the Israeli ministry of education and as moderator for a major scholars’ listserv on the social sciences. She believes that anti-Zionism equals anti-Semitism, and she enforces that idea on the listserv
Palestinian Injured By Settlers Near Nablus Palestinian medical sources in Nablus, in the northern part of the West Bank, reported that a resident was injured during clashes with Israeli soldiers who invaded the Orif village, south of Nablus, and clashes … Continue reading
Abbas says he has no right to live on the land he was displaced from Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid & Occupation European Union Trades More With Israeli Settlements Than With … Continue reading
Seven Palestinians including three children, a woman and her son were arrested in Al Khalil Israeli authorities arrested seven Palestinians on Tuesday in the southern West Bank city of Hebron, including three children, a woman and her son. Said Raba, a … Continue reading
An ‘industry’ built on hate: How the right-wing successfully brought anti-Muslim bigotry into the American mainstream
Alex Kane reviews Nathan Lean’s new book, The Islamophobia Industry: How the Right Manufactures Fear of Muslims. The book, a compact and punchy look at this hate industry, points to how it stretches across continents and has sowed hatred of Muslims into the fabric of Western society.
Israeli TV corrects the record — no rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza during ‘Cast Lead’
By Ali Abunimah, Another staple of Israeli propangada has been busted, as Israeli television has – years late – admitted that claims rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza were false. UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestine refugees, issued … Continue reading
WAFA: Israel denied in September 16 Gaza patients, including one child, the right to travel to the West Bank to receive medical treatment, according to the World Health Organization’s monthly report on referral of patients from the Gaza Strip published Monday.
Settler strips, insult Prophet’ in south Hebron village HEBRON (Ma’an) — Israeli settlers in the south Hebron hills assaulted Palestinian villagers on Friday evening, residents told Ma’an. Three Israelis from the Karmel settlement entered Um al-Kher village, and one threw rocks … Continue reading
Sheldon Adelson and wife Dr. Miriam Adelson have made their second $500,000 pledge to back Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, host of The Learning Channel’s Shalom in the Home, in his New Jersey standoff with Democrat incumbent Bill Pascrell.
Institute for Palestine Studies presents digital edition of landmark ‘Before Their Diaspora: A photographic history of the Palestinians, 1876-1948′
Before Their Diaspora is a visual journey into Palestine before 1948 Every important aspect of Palestinian society comes to life in the nearly 500 photographs, carefully selected from thousands available in private and public collections throughout the world. Descriptive, analytical … Continue reading
Settlers receive an escort from the Israeli military to intimidate Palestinians harvesting their olive trees
Colonist Activity in Beit Ommar Land Supported by Soldiers At 10 a.m. Friday, October 12th about 100 colonists, escorted by soldiers from the Israeli occupation forces, walked out of Karmei Tsur. They went in the direction of Jala at the … Continue reading
Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid & Occupation WATCH: IDF declares Palestinian grazing lands closed military zone Last Saturday, a group of Ta’ayush activists traveled to the South Hebron Hills to provide support … Continue reading
Step aside Sheldon Adelson — One Florida family responsible for half of Netanyahu campaign contributions
Almost 97% of Benjamin Netanyahu’s campaign contributions have come from foreign donors — and over half of those are from the Falic family of Miami, Florida who has also bankrolled settler projects. Above, Simon Falic speaks at an event in 2005.
Israeli settlers increase their attacks on Palestinian Christian sites At the same time that thousands of Christian Zionist tourists descended on Jerusalem last week to display their unequivocal support for Israel, local Christian leaders say they fear a recent increase … Continue reading
‘No more Israel’ Henry KISSINGER. Former secretary of state. Current savant of the state of the world. Do not argue with Mr. Kissinger’s know-how. He already knows how. Middle East horror. Democratic party dissing Jerusalem. DC’s anti-Israel mentality. Obama, busy … Continue reading
Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid & Occupation / Refugees Devout Israeli Jews moving to Arab-Jewish cities Orthodox Jewish Israelis, the driving force of the West Bank settlement movement, have begun to turn … Continue reading
Check out this 18 minute anti Obama infomercial from RightChange.com titled “Absolutely Uncertain”.
Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid & Occupation Israeli Occupation Seizes House in Hebron On Tuesday 2nd October, Israeli occupation forces seized a house in al-Baqa’a area, east of Hebron and converted the … Continue reading
Government’s decision to convert Umm al-Hiran into Jewish settlement enrages Bedouin residents; ‘You can’t just take an Arab and put a Jew in his place. This is Nakba of 2012,’ they say.
Palestinian Authority: Running Israel’s Guantanamo, Linah Alsaafin Scores of political detainees held in Israeli jails are released only to then be arrested by the Palestinian Authority, who is living up to its reputation of being Israel’s hired police force. http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/palestinian-authority-running-israels-guantanamo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AlAkhbarEnglish+%28Al+Akhbar+English%29 … Continue reading
Child from Beit Ommar Imprisoned for the Second Time this Year During the night raid Monday 24th of September the Israeli occupation forces also raided the house of the Ramzy Al Alamy family in Beit Ommar. Their 15 year old … Continue reading
‘Crisis initiation is really tough’: WINEP Director of Research suggests a covert attack to get a war on with Iran
Speaking at a Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) forum Patrick Clawson Director of Research at Institute suggests initiating a war with Iran thru implementation of a covert attack.
AEI’s Vice President for Foreign and Defense Policy studies Danielle Pletka has gone off the rails in her latest blog post — Does Obama hate Israel?