We are thirsty for justice.
We are Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other people of conscience calling on all consumers and stores to stop buying and selling SodaStream carbonation devices or other products made by this company. SodaStream manufactures these machines within an Israeli settlement in occupied Palestinian territory. These settlements are illegal under international law and are obstacles to peace. We choose not to partake in supporting this unethical enterprise and ask consumers and stores to join us.
We will not be satisfied until “justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.” (Amos 5:24)
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 24
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 60
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 52
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 90
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 7 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 11 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 12 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 14 hours ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 16 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (77)
- Sibiriak: yonah fredman: I don’t really care if in his heart he really loved the Jews [...]That was an antisemitic...
- yonah fredman: Hostage- When you bring Foxman and Zionists into a discussion of Lindy, you discredit even your...
- yonah fredman: sibiriak- Charles Lindbergh the autistic aviator who hung out with Nazis (even assuming that in his...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (52)
- JewEgg: Um… i also strongly oppose Israel’s illegal occupation and settlement in the west bank and gaza...
- Walid: “… Beinart’s argument in his book, The Crisis of Zionism, that the advancement of Zionism in...
- talknic: JewEgg Jews are a diaspora community due to forced expulsion from roman Judea, which geographically...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (57)
- puppies: @Hostage – It seems as if we do agree that the “Jewish” nationality is totally fictive. A...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (25)
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (5)
- ToivoS: What are you referring to? This comment is in quotes but where did it come from? Are you suggesting Putin?...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (77)