We are thirsty for justice.
We are Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other people of conscience calling on all consumers and stores to stop buying and selling SodaStream carbonation devices or other products made by this company. SodaStream manufactures these machines within an Israeli settlement in occupied Palestinian territory. These settlements are illegal under international law and are obstacles to peace. We choose not to partake in supporting this unethical enterprise and ask consumers and stores to join us.
We will not be satisfied until “justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.” (Amos 5:24)
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation 1
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing … 5
- ‘NYT’ abided by Israeli gag order even as ‘EI’ scooped … 7
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary 14
- The Book of Exodus and the Book of Palestine 3
- Palestinian youth say the talks with Israel are futile 0
- Stephen Walt: publishing ‘Israel lobby’ ended any thought of serving … 49
- Resurrecting Passover? 27
- Passover for Palestine 0
- China Miéville: It’s become a cliche to talk about Palestine … 0
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 0
- Palestinians can have an embassy in Jerusalem, but God forbid … 0
- Fear of Arab-Americans in the public square 0
- Handling holy hypocrisy at holiday season 0
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 0
- You know Israel’s in trouble when ‘NYT’ runs op-ed saying … 0
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 180
- Simon Schama’s Israel whitewash 158
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- 66 years ago today 42 members of my family were … 107
- Amid ‘climate of fear’ at Vassar, president comes out against … 104
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- 6 DC heavyweights tell Kerry, Netanyahu in West Bank is … 99
- The Jewish community must not embrace Ayaan Hirsi Ali 97
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation http://t.co/iJJGCcrHNp, 42 mins ago
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/yMgZDiLFRW, 43 mins ago
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary http://t.co/B8f815HzG0, 2 hours ago
- .@nytimes abided by Israeli gag order even as @intifada scooped it repeatedly http://t.co/qNl4HF9meg, 2 hours ago
- When religion has to take the history challenge only fragments survive http://t.co/1mDwWkeMlS, 5 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official (5)
- Palestinian youth say the talks with Israel are futile (35)
- just: Thanks Kay24. By the way, it’s against Jewish halachic law to destroy these trees…….. from...
- The Book of Exodus and the Book of Palestine (3)
- libra: Professor Ellis: Imagine a Christian liturgical reading from Auschwitz on Easter Sunday. Let’s call it a...
- ‘NYT’ abided by Israeli gag order even as ‘EI’ scooped it repeatedly (7)
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation (1)
- adele: Ha ha, Buckley. Bad childhood memories, horrifying man. I first saw Buckley on tv as a kid, right around the...
- Stephen Walt: publishing ‘Israel lobby’ ended any thought of serving in US gov’t (49)
- pabelmont: Kathleen — thanks for Juan Cole’s essay, a lovely essay and photos. There was indeed a...