- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats … 0
- The double standard 1
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ … 13
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on … 10
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic … 15
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership 11
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says … 15
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and … 6
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 95
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 79
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 136
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Chris Matthews takes populist stance against another Establishment war on … 52
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid 50
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t http://t.co/NE6Mqw8fjA, 3 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 06/19/2013 - http://t.co/Y4aV7OD402, 4 hours ago
- Israel & the West tries to neutralize Palestinian cause by transforming liberation struggle into humanitarian project http://t.co/W3g4ixkMWV, 6 hours ago
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements http://t.co/jaBiBY2pj1, 6 hours ago
- Sixteen-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing http://t.co/alOOCW8p1w, 6 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- The double standard (1)
- Elliot: Excellent! Have filed away for future use. Right now, the argument against negotiating with Hamas is not...
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on college campuses (10)
- Hostage: It applauds the UC Regents for their 2010 statement that they would only divest from a country the U.S....
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit accused Serb and Croat leaders (136)
- Hostage: As I said before, this is an admin judge talking about admin matters with an appointing authority, and in...
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations (15)
- Hostage: Kerry and Obama made it clear that they have no American peace proposal of their own to offer the region....
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (13)
- ritzl: Thanks Annie and Enass. Great, uplifting story. Enass, I might be good if you could reiterate or expand on...
- kamanja: Thanks for the translation Enass T and may your cousin get the treatment he needs and be released soon....
- seafoid: I can only imagine what it is to be a Palestinian political prisoner in an Israeli jail. The petty rules,...
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! (48)
- talknic: @ hophmi “So why do the Palestinians need an army if it is no threat to Israeli hegemony?” You...
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t (6)
- Hostage: I find this view a bit naive. It’s a separation of executive and judicial powers built right into the...
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership (11)
- Citizen: Here’s the macro essay on Snowden v Obama: America is its own worst enemy, and Israel is no...
- The double standard (1)
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Andy Stepanian
My friend Noor (above left) has beautiful eyes, but today they look sad. Noor’s grandfather passed away and she has had no way of letting her father know because the simple forms of communication all of us take for granted … Continue reading