- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to … 0
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces 7
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 4
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 18
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 25
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 26
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 29
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- Conservatives for Palestine 0
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces http://t.co/1Pd5ziFxW9, 4 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: "How do we oppose a demand for one person, one vote?” Congressman Jerry Nadler summarizes the liberal Zionist quandry http://t.co/QtIemdtXzU, 5 hours ago
- RT @CornellSJP: Protect free speech on campus! http://t.co/RvdWb9G5UR @WRFIRadioNews @SJPNational, 5 hours ago
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails http://t.co/LdipMdfzNR, 7 hours ago
- Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players http://t.co/Uw93TXGyFz, 9 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces (7)
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (26)
- Sumud: The Mizrahi Jews didn’t come to Israel because “they were forced” (usually, by two-three bombs in Baghdad) or...
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails (4)
- ToivoS: “Unremarked upon was what J Street would do if Kerry failed. ” Duh, who in their right mind...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (86)
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (14)
- Sumud: I heard people cheer (more than a few) when Lenni Brenner said that the Jewish population of the United...
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (25)
Author Archives: Darnell L. Moore
In an on-going conversation sparked by Judith Butler’s response to the Jerusalem Post,, Darnell Moore responds to Dr. Beryl Satter on the danger of centralizing anti-Semitism in advocacy to challenge the Israeli occupation.
Darnell Moore is reminded by Judith Butler’s Mondoweiss article to speak and push against the many “separation walls” that are constructed to withhold voices and bodies.
Participant from the first U.S. LGBTQ delegation to Palestine and speaker at this year’s Israel Apartheid Week in New York City, Darnell L. Moore outlines the connections queer activists in the U.S. are building to the Palestinian cause.