- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 15
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 6
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 3
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 4
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 10
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 9
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 8
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 13
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ … 0
- Infographic: 20 Years of talks Keep Palestinians occupied — with … 0
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 0
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 0
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 0
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 0
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- Eric Alterman’s ‘I Hate Max Blumenthal’ Handbook 57
- RT @JeremyBenAmi: Another powerful call for peace from Sec Kerry at #saban13 that's someone who should be Secretary of State., 18 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: #SecKerry says to keep Israel Jewish and deal with the "demographic dynamic" we need to "separate Palestinians and Israelis" today #saban13, 20 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: #SecKerry: Israel is a "light unto the nations" and "without going to war" he wants to curb the "existential demogrpahic threat to Israel", 20 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: #SecKerry gets a standing ovation, closes his #saban13 talk with a Mandela quote and an Jewish Friday evening prayer quote., 20 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: I'm actually surprised #SecKerry spoke so candidly about Israel's "demographic threat" being a security challenge he wants to crush. #arabs, 20 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (47)
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (60)
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa (13)
- Walid: Henry, thanks for the background on the pre-67 preparations by Israel. I had known about the war having been...
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is to ‘finish 48′ (39)
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (15)
- Balfour: Israelis to be permitted a military presence in Palestine, and at Palestinian borders, Israel to control...
- Hostage: Not at all, read the “leaks” from the these talks that Aljazeera brought some years ago, Abbas is a sell...
- Justpassingby: Sounds like US dont care one bit about law nor peace for palestinians.
Author Archives: Deppen Webber
A Veolia bus runs from Israel across the Green Line and into the West Bank settlement of Modi’in Illit. Veolia currently operates 253 facilities in the US, and activists around the world are pressuring their local authorities to disqualify Veolia from eligibility for public service contracts.
The Methodist Church has many options where to invest its resources — the occupation of Palestine shouldn’t be one of them
A letter to a Methodist Reverend on why he should divestment from the military occupation of Palestine.
Northern California take on Veolia, pressuring Sonoma Country to sever contracts with the bus operator due to the French company’s violations of international law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
Following recent home demolitions in Qalqiliya, Beit Hanina and Silwan, Israel continued its displacement of Palestinians today in East Jerusalem
Today in Silwan the Sumarin family received news their eviction had been postponed. The JNF is expected to continue the eviction process.
For the past year Palestinian store owner Azzam Maraka has been displaying posters of Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan in his store windows near the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem. Today Israeli police arrived for the fifth time since … Continue reading
If Israel is the multicultural democracy it claims to be, why is it so afraid of the right of return?
Prime Minister Netanyahu, like other Israeli officials, routinely point out that about twenty percent of the population of Israel is Arab. Most often they go on to say that Arabs have significant roles in the Israeli community such as judges … Continue reading