- Despite ravages of war, Gaza supports armed resistance to lift … 15
- No justice, no peace — in Gaza or Ferguson 5
- Anti-occupation activists in New York blast United Jewish Appeal for … 9
- ‘Absolutely not!’ — Young Colorado Jews meet hostility when they … 15
- Salaita’s stellar teaching record exposes political motivation behind his firing 30
- We must disrupt the status quo (and that’s why I … 4
- Ari Shavit calls out every brutality, except the ones Israel … 36
- What’s 7 letters and begins with Z and runs in … 13
- ‘Bombing the Dead’ — Max Blumenthal in Gaza 0
- Hillary Clinton’s 11th-hour diplomacy 0
- Israel accuses Gaza children of using Hamas as human shields 0
- Israel correctly fears its ‘delegitimizers,’ says leftwing member of Irish … 0
- Gov. Cuomo annexes Jerusalem to Israel — and ‘NYT’ echoes … 0
- UPDATED: Bay Area demonstrators succeed for **fourth** day in ‘Blocking … 0
- West Bank man detained at Allenby crossing for 28 days … 0
- Lobbyist tells Eliot Engel he has ‘the blood of hundreds … 0
- US branch of the Jewish ‘family’ owes the homeland ‘unconditional … 170
- Watch: Young Israeli Jew at Western Wall calls for ‘another … 117
- ‘Lesson: The Jews will defend themselves even if it means … 107
- The Walzer Problem 96
- Video: Gaza forces young Jew to overcome ‘giant hostile ferocious … 89
- Is the firing of Steven Salaita the beginning of a … 86
- Tunnels-to-kindergartens propaganda Netanyahu peddled to NYT and CNN is exploded … 85
- Hillary Clinton’s 11th-hour diplomacy 80
- RT @SherryTalksBack: Solidarity from #NYC2Gaza Today's march over the bridge @Mogaza @jncatron @intifada @Mondoweiss http://t.co/QJmInVreEG, 35 mins ago
- RT @JonDonnison: Way some Israel twitter supporters band around term "anti-semite" is disrespectful to millions of jews who faced persecution over history., 9 hours ago
- RT @LauraTanenbaum: Great @Mondoweiss coverage of our UJA protest by @alexbkane: (I'm holding the sign in second pic): http://t.co/lMoteX2Bzf, 9 hours ago
- RT @yaacovlozowick: Mondoweiss published an email of mine. Feel free to pile onto the comments section if they let you (moderated) http://t.co/4wYtZU9LW4, 9 hours ago
- PHOTO: Dima & Kamal Qadan display bombs dropped onto their Rafah home by Israeli warplanes http://t.co/ClygZvf6ET http://t.co/465YhPitEk, 13 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Despite ravages of war, Gaza supports armed resistance to lift the siege (15)
- Comments Policy (337)
- tree: CBC, Take heart. You are probably not doing anything wrong. Moderation here is for the most part done on a...
- Anti-occupation activists in New York blast United Jewish Appeal for supporting attacks on Gaza (9)
- yonah fredman: prologue: consisting of sentence fragments, meant to convey the feelings conjured by the topic rather...
- Salaita’s stellar teaching record exposes political motivation behind his firing (30)
- Philip Munger: Six years ago, I had a student in my music history class who was an excellent student, but was a...
- Philip Munger: Nine years ago, I had a young woman in my music history class who was an excellent student, but was a...
- just: good comment, Stephen. “politely and respectfully challenging their opinions.” isn’t that...
- ‘Lesson: The Jews will defend themselves even if it means killing children’ (136)
Author Archives: Deppen Webber
A Veolia bus runs from Israel across the Green Line and into the West Bank settlement of Modi’in Illit. Veolia currently operates 253 facilities in the US, and activists around the world are pressuring their local authorities to disqualify Veolia from eligibility for public service contracts.
The Methodist Church has many options where to invest its resources — the occupation of Palestine shouldn’t be one of them
A letter to a Methodist Reverend on why he should divestment from the military occupation of Palestine.
Northern California take on Veolia, pressuring Sonoma Country to sever contracts with the bus operator due to the French company’s violations of international law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
Following recent home demolitions in Qalqiliya, Beit Hanina and Silwan, Israel continued its displacement of Palestinians today in East Jerusalem
Today in Silwan the Sumarin family received news their eviction had been postponed. The JNF is expected to continue the eviction process.
For the past year Palestinian store owner Azzam Maraka has been displaying posters of Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan in his store windows near the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem. Today Israeli police arrived for the fifth time since … Continue reading
If Israel is the multicultural democracy it claims to be, why is it so afraid of the right of return?
Prime Minister Netanyahu, like other Israeli officials, routinely point out that about twenty percent of the population of Israel is Arab. Most often they go on to say that Arabs have significant roles in the Israeli community such as judges … Continue reading