- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 11
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 17
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 51
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 52
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 92
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 5
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 21
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 12
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- ‘Politico’ leaves Israel off list of 25 ‘awkward allies’ of … 0
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- Reflections of an Iraqi in Palestine 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 113
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 90
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 87
- Thousands of Palestinians denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs water conservation pact with Netanyahu http://t.co/uST71IRFuH, 4 hours ago
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of Teaching Palestine to Americans’ http://t.co/H8rDbZSLTb, 6 hours ago
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation http://t.co/bfLo27JQcU, 6 hours ago
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited http://t.co/qE0TlSctRS, 9 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/07/2014 - http://t.co/PYrDx7sDJc, 14 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation (51)
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy pact with Netanyahu (11)
- just: So if Brown had signed any agreement with say, Iran, it would be a-ok? Would it be celebrated? It seems that...
- Hostage: Sadly, he signed anyway. Article 1 Section. 10 of the US Constitution still says: No State shall enter into...
- just: I can’t find it on CSPAN, 2 or 3… but I have it online. http://www.c-span.org/video...
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (52)
- Bandolero: “They may well be in the larger boat of neo-cold-war thinking, but they hardly are the only force...
- ToivoS: This talk of Zionist running our policy in the Ukraine or having a significant influence on events there is...
- Bandolero: ivri It’s a fact that there is an influental Pro-Israel-Lobby at work in the US – and in...
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (92)
- just: “Even the devil can quote scriptures to suit his purpose” oooooh, you just tickled my funny bone,...
Author Archives: Ghada Snunu
‘All we want is to farm our land peacefully’: Civilians in Gaza continue to suffer from Israel’s restrictive buffer zone
On November 21, 2012, a ceasefire ended the Israeli military operation called “Pillar of Defense.” As part of the ceasefire agreement, Israel declared that farmers could access more of their land in Gaza’s border area. But killings, injuries and incursions continue to occur in what is called the “buffer zone.” Because of these Israeli restrictions, farmers are still unable to access all of their land, leading to financial losses.
As the Israeli offensive entered its seventh day, Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are running out of basic necessities needed for their survival, including food and clean drinking water. Private vendors selling desalinated water have stopped water water due to ongoing air strikes and fear for their safety.