- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 39
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 6
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 16
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 56
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 8
- Man of zeal? 40
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 39
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 8
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 106
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Mock? Haaretz: Mock funding drive launched to send Bibi to Mandela service http://t.co/kHGSGujsUq, 2 mins ago
- RT @YasmeenSerhan: The holidays are about giving after all (very funny @Mondoweiss) | Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! http://t.co/Lv7B4Z9HBG, 5 mins ago
- Mandela funeral MC accidentally announces presence of Netanyahu, Peres | JPost | Israel News http://t.co/ps6tkqhAt8 via @Jerusalem_Post, 27 mins ago
- RT @arunindy: Israel keeps apartheid tradition alive by attacking anti-occupation Palestinians commemorating Mandela @MaxBlumenthal http://t.co/pnBmVhC53n, 40 mins ago
- RT @drew3ooo: Spending too much on illegal settlements, Bibi doesn't have enough cash for Mandela's memorial. @Mondoweiss steps in! http://t.co/focgSxSwoY, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Man of zeal? (40)
- Annie Robbins: This week it’s the turn of an Israeli starlet because she doesn’t have big boobs. walid, this is the...
- Shingo: Thanks Walid, Wow, she’s a worse actress than I could have imagined.
- Walid: Relax, Shingo and Woody, I’m just having a bit of fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-X_m8QxQGeE
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (39)
- Ellen: Citizen, the Israeli visa waiver program under the “strategic partnership act” is in committee....
- eljay: >> In his harshest description to date of Palestinian ethnicity, Sec. Kerry also said Palestinian...
- Citizen: The Senate version currently has 53 cosponsors: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ bdquery/z?d113:s.00462: Two...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (39)
- piotr: Good catch. It reminds me a story that a journalist decided to investigate a factoid that 95% of high school...
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! (56)
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses US/Israel demands (16)
- Justpassingby: One of the best summary here ever.
- Man of zeal? (40)
Author Archives: International Eyewitnesses in Gaza
A group of internationals living in Gaza report from Gaza’s Al Shifa hospital. They spoke with doctors, patients, their relatives, and witnesses about what they are going through in the current escalation in the Gaza Strip. Here are some of the stories of the people they met.
The people of Gaza are being subjected to ongoing drone strikes, air strikes, tank shellings, and naval fire in this indiscriminate and disproportionate military offensive. We call on people of conscience around the world to stand up against this unlawful aggression against Palestinian civilians.The international community must take urgent action to put a stop to these violent attacks.