- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish … 16
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech 11
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding 3
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ … 19
- UN and Hunter College events feature plight of Bedouin refugees, … 3
- AIPAC promotes Netanyahu on two states (and ignores the statements … 1
- Jamal al-Dura calls on Israeli government to bring him his … 15
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the … 21
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1361
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 355
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 105
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ http://t.co/gygE6OQrnP, 10 hours ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: Cpl Goldberg slams "veteran smear artist" https://t.co/Uc4sMIIv7E Yeah, about that... http://t.co/dTO4wxGpLF, 11 hours ago
- Voskamp on .@medeabenjamin: Obama’s chf of staff sitting behind me,seemd unfazed & wondered if he shd call off guards http://t.co/PUqQE1DDA0, 14 hours ago
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech http://t.co/PUqQE1DDA0, 14 hours ago
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding http://t.co/I6Luwltzkq, 14 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- The etymology of anti-Semitism (15)
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (16)
- seafoid: Israel won’t let him into Jerusalem. Imagine Springsteen being denied access to New York City because...
- Annie Robbins: I wish I could read Arabic. i’d rather understand the spoken word. or his songs. i think i...
- iResistDe4iAm: South Africa also used token blacks to try to preserve white Apartheid. Unfortunately for Israel, a...
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (106)
- Shingo: The ALA, under the leadership of al Husayni, had already attacked Gush Etzion on January 14, 1948. That...
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (43)
- tree: Why aren’t there Israeli suicide bombers against Germany after world war II? Their plans didn’t include...
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ is Israel (19)
- ritzl: Thanks, PW. I know how hard it is to do what you all do here, but the these Zionist, and therefore advocacy,...
- Video: Medea Benjamin interrupts Obama speech on US drone policy (31)
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Jeffrey Rudolph
A quiz to understand the roots and evolution of Hezbollah, a sophisticated organization that effectively combines pragmatism and militancy, social services and religious faith.
Saudi Arabia, an Islamic absolute monarchy, has enjoyed extremely close relations with the United States, a constitutional republic. This relationship highlights the gross hypocrisy of US foreign policy: fundamentalism and dictatorship in the Arab world is only condemned when it … Continue reading