- Tariq Abu Khdeir is not deterred: Despite Israeli police attack, … 10
- ‘I mourn my Jewish community, which seeks to justify these … 21
- Amid fierce debate, members of German think tank take a … 14
- Air strikes and rocket fire resume as Gaza negotiations collapse 47
- Ceasefire comes to a close — Mohammed Assaf’s ‘Raise Your … 35
- Revenge devoid of purpose: Punitive demolitions of Palestinian homes 8
- NY Times describes Israel’s June rampage in the West Bank … 8
- More Orientalist insinuations in the New York Times 39
- Man who saved Jewish boy in Holocaust acts to save … 0
- Social worker, 45, among 3 killed by Israeli soldiers at … 0
- Checking under Israel’s Iron Dome 0
- Rabbi slams ‘militarization’ in St. Louis but when it comes … 0
- Palestine posters archive nominated to UNESCO Memory of the World … 0
- Knight in shining armor? 0
- 5 micro incidents of hope 0
- Gov. Cuomo annexes Jerusalem to Israel — and ‘NYT’ echoes … 0
- US branch of the Jewish ‘family’ owes the homeland ‘unconditional … 170
- Watch: Young Israeli Jew at Western Wall calls for ‘another … 117
- Hollywood’s latest blacklist shadows Bardem, Cruz, Almodovar 105
- The Walzer Problem 96
- ‘One nation, one state, one leader’ — frightening slogan at … 90
- Video: Gaza forces young Jew to overcome ‘giant hostile ferocious … 89
- Is the firing of Steven Salaita the beginning of a … 86
- Tunnels-to-kindergartens propaganda Netanyahu peddled to NYT and CNN is exploded … 85
- RT @ChemiShalev: Hamas: Israel tried to kill Mohammed Deif, head of Qassam brigades and no. 1 on Israel's list. His fate unclear but wife & daughter dead, 9 hours ago
- Tariq Abu Khdeir is not deterred: Despite Israeli police attack, he plans 2 return 2 Palestine http://t.co/drxGmuLPCc http://t.co/DYGlKYtuv3, 9 hours ago
- 'I mourn my Jewish community, which seeks to justify these inexcusable acts' http://t.co/nXjb3jhp1d #IfNotNow #Gaza http://t.co/GY6ZQGjWSV, 9 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: A timeline full of horrors: James Foley, #Ferguson, #Gaza, 9 hours ago
- Amid fierce debate, members of German think tank @rosaluxstiftung take a stand on Gaza http://t.co/cech4T4i9m, 14 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- HAMAS made me do it! (13)
- Gruesome tales surface of Israeli massacres against families in Gaza’s Shujaiya neighborhood (29)
- With ceasefire set to expire, Palestinians aim to lift the siege while Israel wants to turn ‘Gaza into Ramallah’ (14)
- Kay24: At least not in our lifetime. I will die a sad person knowing the Palestinians never got justice, ever. :((
- Witnessing Gaza (30)
- Rob Reiner wants to pick Palestinians’ leaders for them (16)
- Marco: The anti-Tea Party sentiments of Hollywood liberals like Reiner is motivated more by condescension towards...
- UPDATED: Bay Area demonstrators succeed for second day in ‘Blocking the Boat for Gaza’ (36)
Author Archives: Leehee Rothschild
A letter to Cyndi Lauper from an Israeli activist. Lauper is planning to preform in Israel in January, 2014.
Cindy Corrie following the verdict: ‘I don’t think that Rachel should have moved. I think we should all have been standing there with her.’
Leehee Rothschild reports from the Corrie family press conference held in Haifa following the verdict they had lost their wrongful death lawsuit against that state of Israel.
Israeli police to activist reciting names of destroyed Palestinian villages: If you keep reading you will be arrested
Leehee Rothschild offers an eyewitness account of the Israeli police crackdown on an event held in Tel Aviv to commemorate the Nakba on Israeli Independence Day.
An Israeli activists reflects on how the holocaust is used for political ends in Israel and the true lessons of history are lost.
The sirens of the ambulances won’t stop for a minute, and they combine with the screams to create a horrible cacophony. Different sorts of explosions give the beat to the soundtrack of Qalandia.
An Israeli activist looks at the relationship between the recently passed “Prevention of Infiltration Bill” and the history or Palestinian refugees.