- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ … 11
- Slam poet Tahani Salah rips into ADC 2013 audience performing … 0
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat 21
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners 7
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism … 2
- Settlers break hands of 80-year-old shepherd in ‘nationalist’ attack — … 0
- Saudi Arabia says Israeli strike on Iran would produce ‘total … 0
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats … 11
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 96
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 94
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 82
- Peace Now: New starts on settler homes at a seven-year … 70
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 136
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Chris Matthews takes populist stance against another Establishment war on … 52
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 51
- RT @rosa_schiano: The Closure Continues.Report on the Impact of the Israeli Closure on the #Gaza Strip (01 January – 31 December 2012) htt…, 7 hours ago
- Settlers break hands of 80-year-old shepherd in ‘nationalist’ attack — and 2 are arrested http://t.co/cl7lf302Ke, 8 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia says Israeli strike on Iran would produce ‘total mayhem’ http://t.co/Gsge0VBz1q, 8 hours ago
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats having anything to do with Palestinians http://t.co/SsXRaoT4LG, 8 hours ago
- The double standard http://t.co/1k4P3hhi1p, 8 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ (11)
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners (7)
- Ramzi Jaber: Mohammad Assaf, you made me cry. You made be proud. You made Palestine proud. You make all of us Arabs...
- Enass T: His family is lower middle class, he used to sing in weddings so he can put himself through college. He...
- Enass T: Ragheb Alameh : Lebanese male singer , he is the de facto president of the judging panel, he sits at the...
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism charge (2)
- Elliot: The blue of the Israeli flag bleeds into the whole billboard, including the stars and stripes. Nice...
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat (21)
- The double standard (10)
- tree: …why would the US push for talking to the party that would kibosh the slim reed that the US is...
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Jack Ross
- Mohammad of Vancouver
- Jerry Slater
- Muhammad Idrees Ahmad
- James North
Author Archives: Philip Weiss
Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’
Supporters of Israel are reduced to smashmouth politics in denouncing Alice Walker for her criticisms of Israel
Shmuley Boteach makes more intolerant statements about Palestinians. And this is the man Samantha Power is counting on as her ambassador to the Jewish community? The lobby at work
Ad of Obama meeting Ethiopian born Miss Israel is propaganda blow in Israel lobby’s effort to defeat charge that Israel is racist
Former British foreign secretary Jack Straw says Israel is “stealing” Palestinian land and expresses outrage over Israeli hypocrisy on its nuclear program
US officials will talk to the Taliban but continue to redline Hamas. Total hypocrisy, indicating the power of the Israel lobby
It is vital that Edward Snowden continue to speak in months and years to come. We need his leadership and vision
Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says American people are opposed to Syrian intervention
“The bigshots say we should pay no mind to what the people in the country think.” Chris Matthews takes on Bill Clinton and elite leaders who seek Syrian intervention in defiance of popular will
More heat on Theodor Meron, the Holocaust-surviving judge at the Hague who has freed war criminals, from the Danish newspaper Information
“The only solution to the Palestinian problem lies down the revolutionary road both in the Arab world and amongst the Israeli masses,” Italo Calvino, Italian journalist and novelist, wrote in 1968
‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements
“U.S. policy is for there to be consequences for the Palestinians if they do things that are unhelpful to the resumption of the peace process, but it is not the U.S. policy to have consequences for the Israelis when they do similar things?” Matt Lee at State Dep’t briefing
Robert Kraft accuses Vladimir Putin of stealing his Super Bowl championship ring, 8 years later. Is he trying to pressure the Russians over Syria?
Tom Friedman says candidate with AIPAC backing can raise in 3 phone calls what his opponent needs 50,000 calls to raise
Tom Friedman says that George H.W. Bush’s opposition to the Israel lobby cost him the ’92 election, and his son got the message
Hillary Clinton’s potential powerful supporters, Len Blavatnik, Gary Cohn, Richard Perry, Jack Lew, are also big supporters of Israel. The media won’t open the door on this
Fmr French foreign minister reportedly says Israel seeks to ‘destroy’ Syria (and any other neighbor it can’t get along with)
Roland Dumas, a former French foreign minister in socialist administration, is reported to say that Israel wants to destroy Syria because of Syria’s “anti-Israel” talk
The US is going down the list of Islamic countries, seeking regime change after regime change, says Chris Matthews. “Next stop, Iran.”
A former Israeli diplomat is now the American president of a UN tribunal on the former Yugoslavia, and he’s accused of pressuring other judges to acquit Serbian and Croat accused war criminals, in deference to American and Israeli leaders.
Will Rush Holt– who questioned Israel’s policy of ‘total devastation’ in Gaza– stand by Palestine in NJ Senate race?
Rush Holt found the people of Gaza friendly when he visited in 2010, saw folks who just wanted to rebuild, and questioned Israel’s policy of “total devastation.” Now he’s running for Senate. Will he throw Palestine under the bus?
Afraid of burgeoning civil rights meme, ‘WSJ’ lobbyist maligns Arab women, Palestinian protesters, and Alice Walker
Israel lobby leader’s reactionary piece in the WSJ stating that Israel has repeatedly tried to grant Palestinians sovereignty is so filled with lies it shows the power of the analogy of the struggle to Jim Crow battle for equal rights
Anthony Weiner has denied that there is an occupation of the West Bank. If he had denied apartheid in South Africa in the day, he would have been hounded out of a mayor’s race. Why are New Yorkers giving him a break?
Israel is too polarizing a subject in Jewish circles these days. Terry Gross of Fresh Air has a long conversation with Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg in which Jewishness comes up often and tediously, but there is not a political word exchanged
Rand Paul and Edward Snowden, from a libertarian standpoint, have done more to break open the national security debate in recent months than the left. But the left has done great work too; and the two sides must overcome their cultural differences in order to forge a working alliance for the important battles ahead
Samantha Power will have to get into bed with the Israel lobby group UN Watch if she becomes ambassador. And UN Watch stands for the rejection of Palestinian human rights.
Matt Miller of Washington Post trashes Edward Snowden and suggests that rounding up religious minorities might be necessary after a terrorist attack
Charles Small, former director of Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Antisemitism, says Yale closed down the study because of its “anti-Semitism”
Leon Wieseltier is described by Samantha Power as a moral leader, but he’s been a weenie when it comes to his avowed opposition to Israeli settlements