- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 0
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 0
- Two months away from home 1
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 4
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid … 3
- Like the status quo? Ever wanted to stand on the … 0
- America has changed in the face of Zionism’s frozen grimace 0
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 0
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 0
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 0
- Contribute to Mondoweiss end of the year fundraiser and receive … 0
- What Comes Next: Towards a bi-national end-game in Palestine/Israel 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 194
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 120
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The country that cried wolf 58
- In 1990 Ted Koppel warned Nelson Mandela it was not politically expedient to support the PLO given power of the lobby http://t.co/5bpyqoiWMz, 4 mins ago
- In 1990 'Nightline' town hall in NYC, Jewish leaders call Mandela 'hypocritical' and 'amoral' over support for PLO http://t.co/5bpyqoiWMz, 5 mins ago
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 http://t.co/JL9XMJ4DDX, 34 mins ago
- .@MalakaMohammed: Two months away from home http://t.co/A79XhkkaSI, 1 hour ago
- At New America Foundation, .@MaxBlumenthal warns Israeli policy is to 'finish 48' http://t.co/mWusGoNJgK, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Two months away from home (1)
- Annie Robbins: Today’s and yesterday’s politics knows no cleverer game than to feed on the fears of ordinary people,...
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements (22)
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (4)
- seafoid: Peres and Rabin also got Nobel prizes. Such a waste.
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid South Africa (3)
- richb: The fight over sanctions expose the fact that Christian Zionists are motivated by race and not religion. Note...
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (38)
- Walid: “Please tell me which states in the Middle East offered civil liberties to their citizens...
- Woody Tanaka: “But if you insist on living together or a have civil marriage, ” There is no civil...
- Annie Robbins: thanks for the explanation asherpat. if a couple wants to be registered as married in accordance with...
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal (13)
- Annie Robbins: why did they not block the passage for the kid there? they had an enclosed courtyard where the rose...
- Two months away from home (1)
Author Archives: Steve Horn
The other day this site mentioned Rick Sanchez’s kowtowing to the lobby in the aftermath of his on-air blow-up on CNN that sent him packing in October 2010. Sanchez hired a new PR guy by the name of Ronn Torossian, who, and … Continue reading
Yesterday, Politico reporter Mike Allen appeared on Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough, and, to be sure, behaved just as he always does, and how most Politico Beltway beat reporters do. Which is to say, to use Glenn Greenwald’s phrase, he … Continue reading
Steve Horn has an op-ed in the UWisconsin newspaper, the Badger Herald, today on divestment. Excerpt: When divestment is called for, it is often shunned immediately, yet this time around in Berkeley, in the aftermath of the brutal Operation Cast … Continue reading